Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 years ago...

Two years ago...on this very special day...our lives were forever changed through the arrival of a beautiful little girl. Although she was 16 weeks early, she was perfect in every way....from head to toe. From the start, she was a fighter, overcoming insurmountable odds to grow and flourish and making an indelible mark on so many lives, too many to count. Although with us here for such a short time, we will never forget her angelic face, contagious spirit and that soft whisper of a cry heard so rarely.
To our precious daughter Tessa, we feel so blessed that God chose us as your mom and dad here on earth. Although letting you go was the most difficult challenge we have ever faced, the memories made and moments cherished were well worth the journey. Not a day passes that we don't think of you and smile when dreaming of having you here as a two year old, daddy chasing you around the house and mommy showering you with her immeasurable love and endless hugs and kisses. We know that on this very special day, you are in the glorious presence of our heavenly father, having just been joined by your GrandPa Linkous but we still miss you both very much. Our hearts are heavy but today we will celebrate his homecoming and your birthday with as much joy and happiness as possible in remembering all the wonderful moments together. Happy 2nd Birthday, Little Girl. All our Love, forever and ever. -Mom & Dad

1 John 2:25
And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

10 comments:

Linda F. said...

Happy Birthday Tessa! I remember your spirit and fight. You have special parents who love you very much. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you.....happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear Tessa....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!! hugs and kisses....

love
aunt gogo

Aunt Angie said...

I went back to the website in order to make a birthday gift in Tessa's memory and saw your new entry. Sending lots of love and kisses to Tessa and you!
Love you!
Angie

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday dear Tessa!....Another year has gone by since you became one of Gods little Angels...there is not a day that goes by that you are not thought of....I miss you soooooo much......words cannot express the sadness today brings...every time I see your picture, think of you or even hear someone mention your name...I get tears...You have truly been an inspiration to us all since you left us...I hope you are as proud of me as I am of you.....

I love and miss you...happy birthday precious...

xxoxoxoxo
love aunt gogo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday baby girl..
I love you soo much and it doesnt seem like two years has past since I was sitting in the waiting room, awaiting your arrival. On that day I was overcome by so many emotions. Not one day goes by when i do not think of you and wonder what it would be like. I can tell you, you would be one very spoiled little girl. I know that you are watching over us today as you do everyday know that i love you and i am making you proud
Love YOu
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Tessa I love you very much.
Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tessa! I still think of you and your mom and dad often. What a special and loved little girl! I can't believe it has been two years...
Love,
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Tessa will forever be enbedded in our hearts and our minds. She was extraordinary and so are her parents. God bless you and may Tessa's spirit live on. The Williams family

Joya said...

Happy Belated 2nd Birthday Tessa! We return often to see if your parents have had the time to blog! I am sorry that I am just now posting. As you know that we lost our Kelsey and that you are up there with Kelsey and our other 2 babies.My health has been very poor, so it's been crazy here the last few months. Even though we have not been able to post like we want and to light candles when we want, there is not a day that goes by that we don't think of you and your parents. We will NEVER forget you or your parents. You were such a precious little princess and I know that you still are. Your beautiful face will forever be in our mind. We know that one day that we will be able to see you and our angel babies along with our other family members that are there with you in Heaven. Tessa, you were such a fighter.... You touched so many lives in such a little amount of time and you still are touching so many hearts... Please just continue to look after your parents.. I know that they love you so very much and I know that they miss you bunches... Till we meet again Tessa, Love Always, Joya, David and Family

Misti said...

Happy Birthday to Baby Tessa and her inspirational parents! She will forever live in our hearts!

All our love,
Mike, Misti and the crew