Dearest Tessa,
Our hearts rejoice knowing that you are in the glorious presence of our Lord and Saviour but we grieve every day not having you here with us. A year has passed but our love for you grows stronger every day. Love certainly endures forever.
We have saved this picture to our cell phones and look at it multiple times each day. It is one of our favorites because it shows your energy and vigorous nature everyone loved so much. We cherish every moment and every memory together with our beautiful little girl.
1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Our hearts rejoice knowing that you are in the glorious presence of our Lord and Saviour but we grieve every day not having you here with us. A year has passed but our love for you grows stronger every day. Love certainly endures forever.
We have saved this picture to our cell phones and look at it multiple times each day. It is one of our favorites because it shows your energy and vigorous nature everyone loved so much. We cherish every moment and every memory together with our beautiful little girl.
1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 comments:
My thoughts and prayers still go out to Tessa's wonderful parents and the family who still remembers her daily. She is a testament to the love that family and friends have for each other. Blessings to you all.
The Williams family
Tessa,
You are watching over me and i remind myself of this everyday. I will never forget the memories that I made with you even though they were made in such a small period of time i will remember them forever. Being able to be there the day you were born was so special to me and everyday checking to see how you were doing these are things that will stay with me forever. I miss you everyday and i sometimes dont know who to turn to but i know that you are always up there watching me and will lead me in the right direction. You made me so proud and i hope that i can do the same for you. I miss you everyday and always remember that i am going to be the best person i can be I LOVE YOU
love cousin Danielle
Special prayers are being said for you today as you commemorate the day that Tessa was placed into the arms of her Heavenly Father. Her time on earth was short, but you will be with her for all eternity.
You know we are always praying for you....love you guys!
Nancy and Anthony,
I have thought of you both so much today. I know this is such a hard day for you. I hope you are able to find joy in knowing how many lives Tessa touched and how much good has come from the little bit of time she was here. It's truly amazing to me what all has been (and continues to be) accomplished because of her.
God bless and comfort both of you!!
I love you!!
Patty
Nancy and Anthony,
You are both in my thoughts and prayers. I know this is a difficult day for you. I read through Tessa's entire blog last week and it made me experience just about every emotion possible. I think of you guys and Tessa often. May God bless you always.
Jennifer (Dani Jo's aunt)
Dear little Angel...A year has gone by now and still there is not a day that goes by that you are not thought of...our hearts bursted with much joy and excitement the day you were born... I was a aunt again....Oh what a beautiful little gift you were...I cry now as much as I cried then..then it was tears of joy and now tears of sorrow and pain...I am reminded of you each and every day with pictures and memories of how precious you are...Your short life here with us has made each of us a better person...you made us realize its not always about us ...but about how we can help others. Tessa your memory will live on forever....I promised that I will keep helping others and everytime I hear a little "Thank you" ..I will say...thats for you little angel....keep a watchful eye over your mommy & daddy...they love and miss your very much......and give them strength and courage. I miss you more and more each day...your precious little face is what I think of each morning as I get ready for my day and each night just before I go to bed.....I love and miss you Tessa...love you always...xxxoooxxxx aunt gogo
Nancy and Anthony,
I have continued to think of you and pray for you daily! Little Tessa gave us all so much more than any of us will ever truly be able to measure. I pray that y'all continue to heal and know that God is rocking her and that she is watching over y'all!! We will continue to remember Tessa everyday, and we'll continue to keep y'all in our prayers!
Love,
Brandey
Nancy & Anthony,
Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and your sweet lil' Tessa! She taught so much to so many in such a short little time. Please know that each day her work continues and we all are so very blessed to know each of you! She is a worldly angel watching over all of us and touching each of our souls. Through the pain and sorrow we find smiles on our faces and love in our hearts because of what she taught! May God continue to bless you each and everyday as heals your hearts! I know Tessa is so proud of both of you!
With all my love always!
Misti
Nancy & Anthony, my heart goes out to you still every day. I know that ya'll love and miss your little Tessa still very much. I hope that ya'll received my e-card. I wish that your little Tessa was still here as there are so many of us that love and miss her. Your angel Tessa did so much and made such a difference in such a little time and like someone else has already said she continues to do so. Your Tessa will always have a special place in so many of our hearts. Please know that there is not a day that goes by that we don't think of you both and your little Tessa. We continue to look at her blog and pictures on here. Please know that we hope that God will give you the comfort you need to get through the coming days. Please know that we love you both (as well as your Tessa) and we hope that you will keep in touch!Thanks for letting us be a part of your life and your little angel's life. We will be forever grateful for this.
Love Always,
Joya,David & Family
Post a Comment