Obviously, celebrating Christmas this year without our little girl is difficult but Nancy and I are relying on each other for strength and support. We are certainly thankful for all the love and support we have received from family and friends over the past year. Christmas Day has been spent at home in Greensboro reflecting on the joy Tessa brought into our lives and the many blessings God has given to us. Last Christmas is definitely the best I can remember and Tessa's picture above was taken on Christmas Day 2007. We never want to forget this joyous time together and our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ as the true reason for the season. We miss Tessa so much but take comfort in knowing that she is celebrating with the angels along with baby Jacob, baby Gracie and others we have gotten to know briefly at best. A few weeks ago we attended Memorial Services at both Women's Hospital and Brenner Childrens Hospital that honored the lives of all the children whose time here on earth was much too short. We took great pride in seeing the star on the Christmas tree inscribed with Tessa's name and hearing her name and the names of others read aloud. we recognize that are not alone in celebrating Christ's birth without a loved one near. Regardless, our blessings are too numerous to count and we are so very thankful. Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends, those we know and those we don't. We love you all so very much.
John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas to All!
at
6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you today! Merry Christmas Baby Tessa!!!
Love
Ryan and Whitney
Dear Ms. Tessa....
Candlelit Heart
Somewhere across the winter world tonight
You will be hearing chimes that fill the air;
Christmas extends its all-enfolding light
Across the distance...something we can share.
You will be singing, just the same as I,
These familiar songs we know so well,
And you will see these same stars in your sky
And wish upon that brightest one that fell.
I shall remember you and trim my tree,
One shining star upon the topmost bough;
I will hang wreaths of faith that all may see --
Tonight I glimpse beyond the hear and now.
And all the time that we must be apart
I keep a candle in my heart.
~~~
Nancy and Anthony,
I know this has been a difficult time for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May you have a very blessed new year.
Baby Tessa,
Happy new year to our precious little angel.
Love,
Jennifer (Dani Jo's aunt)
Love you!
Nancy and Anthony - My thoughts and prayers have been with you during this Christmas season. I can only imagine that Tessa is enjoying an amazing party in Heaven for Christmas. Please know, we still think of y'all often.
Love,
Brandey
Nancy & Anthony, My thoughts have been with you all throughout the year since Tessa had to leave us so soon. I know that ya'll miss her and I slo know that she left a special place in so many hearts. Thanks again for sharing Tessa with us and for being our friends. My heart goes out to both of you as I know that you miss your precious angel terribly. Thanks again for keeping us updated in your lives. Please know that ya'll continue to stay on our hearts and minds. Please know that we are here for you any time.
With love Always,
Joya, David & Family
Tessa, I just wanted you to know that we really miss you alot since you had to leave us so soon. Please know that you will forever be in our hearts and minds. Thanks for sharing your parents with so many of us. They are remarkable people. Please have fun with all the other angels. I will continue to light you candles. Please watch over your mommy and daddy and help give them comfort.
Just wanted to let you know that you were on our hearts during Christmas.I hate that we were unable to attend the Memorial Service at Baptist... Chad had to work that day however they did send our star to us in the mail.
I hope that this New year that you will be richly blessed.
Much love,
The Honakers
Nancy & Anthony,
You remain in our hearts and prayers! I'm certain that Baby Tessa is quite the little angel in Heaven! I know she is watching over her mommy and daddy and smiling so proudly! We are truly blessed to know you all!
Sending hugs and kisses always!
Misti
Our love goes out to you both during this holiday season and the bringing in of a new year. You both are definitely strength to all who read your blog. Kudos to you both for keeping her alive in the many ways that you do. We love you very much and hope to see you real soon.
Love always, Joey, Amanda, Jordan, Jamie, and (Tessa's suite mate) Dani Jo.
Post a Comment