On April 26th, Nancy and I along with 14 of our Greensboro friends honored Tessa by walking in the Greensboro March for Babies. Tessa was recognized with a sign placed in their memory garden. It was a day of joy but also of sadness. Nancy has done an awesome job of rallying support for the March of Dimes. Simultaneously, my mom and family walked in the March for Babies in Christiansburg, VA. We sincerely appreciate everyone's love and support. The March for Babies in Winchester, VA is coming up on May 17th. We will be there too with many of Nancy's friends and family.
It has now been 4 months since Tessa's death and time does mend the broken heart but the pain is still present every day. It is so hard to believe that she would be approaching 8 months old. What a big girl we imagine she would be. We constantly talk about her happy spirit, beautiful smiles and the many joys we shared with her while watching her grow. It gets us through every day along with continuing prayers from all of you. God is surely with us and we work to honor Tessa in some small way on a daily basis. Love and blessings to all of you.
Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

8 comments:
WOW.....!!! Words cannot express the emotions one feels when they look at these pictures..It is truly amazing that little ones have this much power--to bring thousands of people together for such a great cause. Tessa--I am getting very excited to walk in my very 1st March for Babies walk tomorrow in your honor. Me, your grandma, your cousin Danielle and Uncle Tom will be walking with me as well......of course there will be alot more people to walk with us that your mommy & daddy know....I hope you are proud of all the work your mommy & daddy do to honor you.....Please watch over us and give us strength as we begin our journey tomorrow....
hugs and kisses xxxxxooooxxx
love aunt gogo
Nancy & Anthony, I truly cannot say it enough, "you two are such amazing people!" I know that Little Tessa is so proud of her parents! You have done a tremendous job raising money and support to honor her and all babies! God's work continues each day through Little Tessa AND her parents. You 3 have taught so much to so many AND even more importantly, you hold a special place in so many hearts! Words alone cannot express our feelings! May God continue to watch over you and provide you with peace and comfort! I know that Little Tessa is taking each step with you in your marches!
All my love!
Misti
Just checking in to let you know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
I participated in the March for Babies Walk today in Winchester, VA with many others. I just want to say it was such an awesome day and I'm so proud I was part of such a wonderful event! Tessa touched us all with beautiful weather and I know she was looking down so proud on her mommy and daddy!! (o:
Nancy & Anthony,
A note to let you know that not a day goes by that I don't think of you both! I pray that God continues to bring peace and comfort to your hearts! Little Tessa is so proud of all that you both do, you two truly are amazing! May the memories you hold in your heart comfort you during the difficult times! "Little Wings Do Great Things"!
With all my love!
Misti
I still look at Tessa's page daily. I wanted to let you know that I still think of you both and Tessa every single day. My heart still aches for you. I admire you for your strength to carry on in honor of Tessa. She touched us all in so many ways. May God continue to bless you both.
Jennifer (Dani Jo's Aunt)
Nancy and Anthony, I too want to say how amazing ya'll are! Ya'll have been through so much but yet ya'll still find ways to help others. We know that your little girl Tessa is no doubt so proud of you. I know she has got to be bragging to everybody in Heaven about you. Ya'll 3 have truly made a difference in so many lives. There's not a day that goes by that we don't think of ya'll and your little angel Tessa. We are so glad God put ya'll in our lives and that we got to meet you. Our heart still aches for you both. We continue to hold ya'll up in our prayers and think of ya'll often throughout the day. We love ya'll!
Joya, David & Family
I think about Tessa every day.
Post a Comment