We feel blessed to have so many wonderful pictures of Tessa. Some are cute and others are funny but there are so many that have not been posted to the blog so I am sharing some more of our favorites. We look through them daily and it gives us much comfort. The nurses always commented on the number of pictures we were taking but now we wish we had taken more. Nancy went out and bought frames this weekend for some of the pictures and they are beautiful.
It has been a month since we had to say goodbye to our little girl here on earth but her spirit is with us daily. Our reunion in heaven will be absolutely glorious. Saturday was obviously a tough day for the two of us. We kept ourselves busy with projects around the house but Tessa was always on our minds. We laugh and we cry and God gets us through each day.
Words cannot express how proud we are to be called "Tessa's parents." The cards, emails, and letters we have received telling us how Tessa has touched the lives of so many people have been inspiring. Several people have wrote us with stories of giving blood or platelets and we are honored that each one took the time to give back. "Tessa's Dad" went on Thursday to donate red blood cells. The nurses at the donation center were touched by Tessa's story. They were so nice to us. God continues to place people in our lives to encourage us and increase our faith in him.
John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

17 comments:
These pictures are beautiful! She is a precious angel who continues spreading God's word! She has touched so many people, so many souls and so many lives! She has taught so much to all of us! Thank you for allowing us to share in your lives! We think of you all each and every day! You truly have a special place in my heart and soul! Please know that she is everywhere, in the sun and the moon, in the day and the night, in the rain and the snow. She is sending grins and giggles, hugs and kisses, lessons in God's word and everlasting love to her parents. She is so very proud to call you all her parents! She has wrapped her love around you forever! The memories will forever live in your heart! Sending all my love, thoughts, prayers, hugs and kisses!
Misti
Reading your update and seeing Tessa's pictures gave me the chills . . . your little angel is everywhere . . . although you may be unable to see her, know that she is with you always. We continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers daily!
Love,
Brandey
Nancy & Anthony,
Little Wings Do Great Things!
All my love!
I think of you often. Your little angel has touched a lot of lives. Thanks for sharing those precious pictures of her. I would love to have a copy of your Christmas picture that the 3 of you were in. When you have time please email it to me.
Love to all,
Dorie
The pictures are precious. Thanks for sharing them.
-MelanieG
Tessa impacted countless people in her brief life. You two continue to inspire others. I am totally in awe of a God Who gives such strength and faith to His followers.
Hey Anthony and Nancy!
Thank-you for sharing more pictures with us.I'm glad you have so many pictures of her to treasure. My favorite picture is the one I have in my head of Jesus rocking her and kissing her. WHAT A SWEET REUNION IT WILL BE WHEN YOU SEE HER AGAIN!!
I continue to pray that God will comfort you and bless you daily with new strength.
I love you guys!
Patty
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures of sweet Tessa. I just lit another candle for her. Even though I never had the blessing to meet her, she comes into my thoughts every day. We have been teaching Hunter how to clasp his hands to pray, and she is always in our prayers. She is with God and God is with you, right now at this very moment.
Thank you for continuing to share pictures of sweet baby Tessa. She's a little angel in heaven now. I hope you both are doing OK. Take care.
Amy S.
Thank you for sharing those wonderful heartfelt pictures of Tessa.It is such a blessing that you took many pictures. She is so beautiful. I ask God will help and comfort you each day that passes until you see Tessa again. Love you!
Nancy & Anthony, we also appreciate you sharing your pictures and your life with us. I believe you can never take too many pictures. Pictures help keep memories alive. These pictures along with all the other ones you've shared with us are so cute and such a blessing. Seeing these pictures bring back many memories of when we were up there with Kayden and we got to meet ya'll. I will never forget the love and compassion ya'll showed to us. I remember the first time I saw Tessa, she was so little and cute. I was in shock to see how small she was. One of the things I remember most of all was one of the nights we were up there and Nancy got to hold Tessa for just a few minutes. The looks and the happiness on your faces I'll never forget. Tessa was sure a blessing (along with her parents) to many people some she never even met and I believe that she will continue to do so because her spirit will live on forever. I believe like Misti has said in her comment that your angel Tessa is everywhere around you. She has wrapped her love around you. I also believe that Tessa is so proud of her parents. I believe she is doing alot of bragging up in Heaven about how special her parents are and how proud she is of ya'll. I bet she thanks God everyday for letting her be your daughter. We know that Saturday had to be a hard day for ya'll. We thought of ya'll throughout the day and we prayed for ya'll throughout the day as well. We hope God will continue to help ya'll and give ya'll comfort through this difficult time. Thanks again for being such a blessing and giving of yourselves like ya'll have. We will continue to keep ya'll in our thoughts and prayers every day. We love ya'll. Thanks for all the up-dates. Take Care!
Joya, David, & Family
Tessa- you made me yawn! So powerful even when so far away. Thanks for making me smile.
I love you both.
Sylvia
I wish now that I had smelled her little foot when asked to at the hospital. Tessa is my reminder that I need to live my days to the fullest not knowing what I may not be able to do later. Sending lots of love.
Angie
Thank you for continuing Tessa's blog. The pictures and comments are so inspiring and comforting. We, Tessa's "extended family", love and miss her, too. Thanks for continuing to keep us connected and remember her gifts to us all. I continue to pray for you both, Anthony and Nancy.
Mary Lu
Nancy & Anthony,
Thinking of you both and sending all my love, thoughts, prayers, hugs and kisses!
Misti
Nancy and Anthony,
Thank you so much for continuing this blog. Thank you also for continuing to post all of the beautiful pictures that you took of your beautiful Angel. It brings back wonderful memories.
Post a Comment