Tessa just returned from surgery. The operating room nurses said that she did very well during surgery. The respiratory therapists and NICU staff are reviewing her vitals and getting her settled. Her eyes look good. They do not appear red or swollen and have been treated with a medicated salve. She is still very sedated but should be coming around in the next few hours. God is good.
2 Samuel 22:3
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Back with Mom and Dad
at
11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
We've been thinking about Tessa and praying for her all morning. We pray that you feel God's presence...that you feel His peace.
Toni and Chad
GOD IS VERY GOOD! I am so glad to read that Tessa did well in surgery. We all knew she would. She is such a fighter!
We are glad to hear that she is out of surgery and things appear to have gone well! Praise God! I'm sure seeing the doctor that delivered her right at the moment when you all did this morning was a gift from above! We are sending all of our love and prayers!
Misti
Thank the Lord, I have been waiting for the great news.
Thanks for the information on her condition.
Karoline
Glad to hear Tessa did well in surgery. Praise God! He is taking very good care of you sweet lil girl. Thanks again for all your updates.
Love to all
Dorie
We are so glad to hear that little Tessa's surgery went well. We will continue praying for her. She has come along way since birth, each moment becoming stronger!
Baby Joey's family
GOD IS SO GOOD! How we paise Him for His watchcare over Tessa. What an awesome God we serve. We are continuing to pray for a complete recovery from the surgery.
Love, Calvin, Mary and Lynn
I just keep looking at the pictures thinking how big and strong Tessa is now. Today was just one more step on her way home to her very own crib in her little girl room with her wonderful parents. She's tough like her mama, while I have no doubt in my mind that all of the prayers for her have helped her along. I believe in miracles... Tessa is living proof. Thank you God.
I am so glad to hear the surgery went well. God is good and does answer prayers. We may not always understand why he allows things to happen but he is good and there is a reason behind everything. Hold tight in your faith. We will continue to pray for you all. God Bless.
Love,
Tracy
Post a Comment