Sunday, December 9, 2007

I'm Hungry!

Again today, mommy and daddy thoroughly enjoyed spending their day with Tessa. It is so hard going back to work on Mondays after spending the weekend together as a family. We love our family time.
Tessa now seems to act hungry when it gets close to feeding time. Today they adjusted her feedings based on her weight and she is getting 26ml over a 45 minute period repeated every three hours. Tessa and mommy did some nuzzling today and she took some milk by bottle at both her 2:00 and 5:00 feedings. She tires easily so most of her milk still goes through the feeding tube but she is doing better and better each day. She is doing well maintaining her body temperature but still has periodic bardycardia and oxygen desaturations. God has brought her so far and will continue to give her strength.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Woodyard family! Glad to hear that everyone had a great weekend! I'm sure everyone is loving that nuzzling time together. It won't be long before you will spend your weekends at home enjoying that nuzzling time! God has blessed little Tessa with two wonderful parents and blessed you two with such a wonderful little girl! Enjoy your Monday! You are in our prayers! Sending all our love!
Misti

Auntie gogo said...

sweet picture.....it looks like she saw her mommy & daddy walking in and she is saying...."mommy--where is daddy...? I think I might have a poopy diaper....I feel something wet down there....tell him to hurry up..."
love ya...xxoo
aunt gogo

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say "hi" to all of you! Tessa just gets more and more beautiful everyday. What a precious rose bud!!Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Kerin