Friday, December 7, 2007

Bath Time

It was time for another bath tonight and this time mommy and daddy were on their own. We worked together in getting Tessa all clean. Nurse Vicki said that we did a great job. It was Tessa's first time actually sitting in the water and she seemed to like it. Once again, she really liked getting her hair brushed.
Again, there were no changes to Tessa's feedings today but over the course of the day they have been able to wean her oxygen down to around 24%. She still has an occasional bradycardia or desat but occurances are fewer and farther between. We rejoice and are glad.

Psalm 9:2
I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Tessa is a little bathing beauty!!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute. I am so glad to here that she is gaining the weight the way she is. She will be 3pounds before you know it. She is a doll baby and God has truly blessed you both.

Love
Tracy

Auntie gogo said...

Cute picture.....

"daddy don't get that water up my nose....and don't splash me..."

love aunt gogo

Anonymous said...

Hey Anthony, this is Hunter Pegram from the Next Room over. I really like the blogs you have been posting. I will continue to pray for the miraculous progress that Tessa has been making. You need anything just peak in and let us know.

Anonymous said...

Bath time is always a splashin' good time! I'm sure Tessa will soon enjoy getting mommy and daddy all soaked too! She is a cutie! I am so happy to hear that they are slowly turning her oxygen levels down--praise God! You remain in our thoughts and prayers! Enjoy some snuggling time together! Sending all our love!
Misti

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Kay MaKayla's nana we were just checking on Tessa. She really looks good. We are glad to here she is getting better everyday. We will continue to pray for her along with our MaKayla and all of the other NICU babies.
MaKayla is now 4lb.3.5oz. and 15 3/4 in long. Along way from 15ozs.
God is good. We all have alot to be thankful for and we have all been blessed. Can't wait for Tessa and MaKayla to be able to play together.
May god bless you all (Anthony,Nancy and Tessa)

Your friends
David Kay Heather and MaKayla