Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Feeling Good

Tessa is doing very well with her feedings and the nasal cannula. She had a great night last night and is breathing well. When listening to her chest this morning, the respiratory therapist said that she sounded very good. She is now on 100% breast milk with HMF (Human Milk Fortifier) and no liquid nutrition through her IV. She seems so comfortable and happy lately. You can really see a difference in her interactions when she is not sedated or on pain medication. She continues to gain weight and is now at 2lbs 4oz. She has now gained a total of 1 pound. Her lowest weight a few weeks ago was 1lb 4oz. With God, all things are possible.

Mark 10:27
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beutiful! What cute little lips, I bet she has such sweet baby breath! Love, Diane, Greg, and kids

Anonymous said...

Sabrina from Brenner's says... I am so glad to hear that Tessa is doing so well. God is good!

Anonymous said...

What a peaceful, restful photo...that tiny hand under her precious cheeks. I know there is much joy and thanksgivings in your household.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet angel. Love the picture. We are so happy to hear Tessa is doing so well :)

Brandey

Anonymous said...

WOW! Tessa is doing great! She is a very beautiful baby and I'm so happy for both of you! I know that she has a great family and she is doing so well. I can't wait to meet her and to see her in person!

God bless your family

Anonymous said...

I like the red and sassy bow for Tessa even though she does look calm and cool to fit the blue color today. It great to hear everything is going great!
Love you!
Angie

Anonymous said...

Hello Nancy and Anthony,
Connor wants to say "I love your baby Tessa--grow Tessa grow!" This picture is beautiful! It is so nice to be able to see her face. She has come such a long way! May God continue to bless you all! Sending all of our love!
Mike, Misti and the crew

it is for your whole family (this is from Connor).

Joya said...

What a precious picture of Little Tessa! She is so perfect in every way huh? That bow looks so cute! She looks so peaceful and so sweet! I bet she doesn't know how many people love her, pray for her and can't wait to see her! Tessa, keep growing and doing good for everybody! Hugs and kisses!


David & Joya

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. Like others have said she looks so peaceful in this picture. I am so glad to hear that she is doing well on the nasal canula. Praise God! Mommy and Daddy have so much to be thanksful for this Thanksgiving. Keep up the good work Tessa!

Love you guys,
Melissa

Shelly Arthur said...

So beautiful and peaceful. I'm so happy she's doing so well. You all will be home before you know it!

Lots of love
Shelly