Thursday, November 1, 2007

12:02

Now our job is to wait and pray. They took little Tessa into surgery at 12:02pm. She was bright eyed and awake as the anesthesiologist wheeled her into the restricted access area. We did not want to let her go but left her with the Lord. He is watching over her now and guiding the hand of the surgeon. Our friends Fran and Kelly are here with us for support and we feel the support and prayers from every one of you. The Lord hears and answers when we call unto him.

Psalms 4:3
But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will continue to pray for Tessa and Mommy and Daddy. She is in good hands.

Anonymous said...

Tessa is in very good hands. I'm praying for all of you.

Unknown said...

on my knees...

Anonymous said...

You have so many people praying for Tessa as well as Mommy and Daddy. God is awesome and he will take care of Tessa.

Love you guys,
Melissa

Ellen said...

Please know that we are with your family in prayer.

Ellen & Dean

Shelly Arthur said...

We all are with you all and baby Tessa.

Love you all
Shelly

Anonymous said...

Praying earnestly for tiny Tessa.

Anonymous said...

I do not know y'all but am praying for Tessa as well as for mom and dad. I do want you to know that I have a friend who had a baby at 25 weeks in January and he is at home and very healthy and is doing great. God works miracles and I know that he will take care of Tessa.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are continually with the three of you. There are so many people constantly in prayer over Tessa. I've been praying all day and will continue to do so.

Love,
Nancy