Close those eyes little one and get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day. Just before we left the hopital tonight, the respiratory therapist conducted a blood gas test. The results were great. If a second test is ok in the morning, they will likely take Tessa off the ventilator. The latest blood sugar test was under 100 which is also great. She will get weighed during the night and she should begin getting breast milk again tomorrow. She was sleeping when we left her this evening. Pray that all goes well tomorrow.
It is difficult for us to leave Tessa at the hospital each night but we are thankful that we are only about 12 miles away. We are able to call in at any time, day or night, and check on her. We are starting to get more sleep and we are confident that she is getting the best care possible. Also pray for us that our bodies and our faith will remain strong.
Romans 4:20
He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Get some sleep
at
11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's good news to start the day with. I'm glad to hear you and Nancy are getting some rest.
It's exciting to see how God is answering prayers.
Love you all!!
Patty
What an awesome way to start my day. I loved being able to see her beautiful eyes open. I know she has a big day today so my prayers and thoughts are with you all and I look forward to reading the next update on little Tessa.
Love
Shelly
That was a great way to start off my day! I love the picture of Tessa with her eyes open. My thoughts and prayers are with the three of you. God is continuing to answer the many prayers being sent up to him and I know in my heart that he will continue to do so.
Love,
Melissa
Post a Comment