Thursday, October 25, 2007

Angelic Beauty

Yesterday, the respiratory therapist retaped Tessa's ventilator tube. We were excited because it was our first opportunity to get a picture of her face without all that tape everywhere. We are her parents but wouldn't you agree?....she has the face of an angel. God is glorious and we are so blesssed.

Psalm 139:14
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

5 comments:

Joya said...

I think she looks like an angel too! Course, I thought that when I met and saw her a couple weeks ago at Womens. Plus, I sure have to say I believe she is going to have some great parents too! Ya'll have been such an inspiration to alot of people! Thanks again for all the up-dates! We'll be praying for ya'll! Tell miss Tessa hi for us! We send our love!

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I worked with Gloria at Fairfax and met you once at Richmond International Raceway. Gloria told me about Tessa and I am now checking the sight daily and have added you to my prayer list and have sent your site out to several friends, who will also pray for you. Tessa is a very strong girl and most definitely an angel and I just want you to know we will pray for you every day and night. She truly is a brave girl. God is holding her in his arms and will continue to do so!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a pretty little girl. Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture.
Love Kelly and John

Shelly Arthur said...

She is an angel for sure!!! I can't wait to see that precious little face in person. It was great talking to you. Stay strong and keep up the good work. You and Anthony are great parents!!!

Love ya
Shelly

Dani Jo Hearl said...

Baby Tessa--you are more beautiful than I ever imagined. It was nice to see that cute little face of yours--This is baby Dani Jo's mom--We are praying for you as we pray for our little one.

God is our Strength and Refuge!!!