Hello Friends,
This Saturday we will be celebrating Tessa's fifth birthday. It is hard to believe that time passes so quickly but still never a day passes that we do not cherish her memory and the blessing we received five years ago. The experience was extremely difficult but we still feel that the tremendous joy she brought into our life certainly outweighs the sorrow. Many of you supported us in ways you will never know and we can never thank you enough. Following Tessa's death we partnered with our friends at the Family Support Network of Central Carolina to start a program called Adopt-a-Frog. A frog is a positioning aid that provides comfort and security to the very small babies in the NICU. Tessa received one before heart surgery because she was so sick but not all of the little ones received frogs because of the cost of the frogs. Tessa loved her frog. Since we helped start the Adopt-a-Frog program, every baby at the hospital that would benefit from a frog gets one. In honor of Tessa's fifth birthday, we are asking all our friends to Adopt-a-Frog. The cost is $15 and the frog is given directly to the baby in the NICU. There is a picture of Tessa and her frog on the website. The website is http://www.adoptafrog.com and MC, Visa, or PayPal payments are accepted. Checks for $15 in honor of Tessa can also be mailed to FSNCC, Adopt-a-Frog, 801 Green Valley Rd, Greensboro, NC 27408. Tessa was here with us for 117 days and our goal is 117 frogs. Thanks so much. All our love, -Anthony & Nancy
Thursday, September 27, 2012
5 Years later...
at
4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Dearest Anthony & Nancy, Our thoughts and prayers have NEVER left you. WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR LITTLE TESSA !! We miss her greatly. I am sure not as much as you all do but we will NEVER forget all the love that you showed us when our Kayden was in the NICU ! There is not a day that goes by that we don't think of Tessa and you and wished that we could change things. Please stay in touch and let us know how you are doing. Please know that we love you all very much.. Also, enclosed is our phone number and e-mail address is you ever need to contact us even to be a listening ear. Take Care.. We love you Tessa, Nancy and Anthony !!
Love,
Joya, David & Family
P.O. Box 518
Seagrove, N.C. 27341
336-328-5527
joyavanvliet6@gmail.com
http://schenkst-du-mir.de/content/trove-suns-justifies-lesley-wouldnt-crackdown-payday-loans
payday loans online http://legitpaydayloansonline3.com Fundpopog [url=http://www.legitpaydayloansonline3.com/]Payday loans online[/url] Stype Online Payday Loans faxless payday loans online If you were to apply today, you can have bills receiving such loans and the process is very simple.If your lies are discovered, your chances comes on about is for only for the purpose that you want!Not good offer small money yield cash taken place have business lines of credit in almost all areas for small businesses?
At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, afterward having
my breakfast coming yet again to read other news.
Here is my homepage - airplane simulation games
My website > airplane simulator games
What's up, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact fine, keep up writing.
Also visit my website carron
I visited several sites except the audio feature for audio songs existing at this web page is genuinely fabulous.
Feel free to visit my web page; fancy dress
my website - Kate
Тhanks so much fοr this. Ӏ'm a writer coming from Scarborough, Australia and what I just read here on blogger.com could not be said much better. Perusing this post kinda reminds me of my previous roomie, Yetta. He constantly kept preaching about this. I will definitely send this information to him. I'm
certain he ωill haνe a good time reading thіs.
I appreciate you for shаring thiѕ.
my sitе :: thermoelectricity
Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
zynga group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks
My blog post: ultimate demon
Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
My blog discusses a lot of the same subjects as
yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!
Here is my webpage: ultimate-Demon-Discount
Post a Comment