Thanks to everyone for being our prayer warriors today. Tessa is sedated so that the oscillator can do it's work. Mom and dad have a phenomenal group of friends, family and NICU staff providing them support. We believe that God has already began his healing.
Tessa's latest blood gas test showed improvement. Her carbon dioxide levels have come down to an acceptable level of 49 and her blood oxygen saturations are consistently staying at 80% or higher. We would like to see sats in the 90's. The oscillator settings are still very high but they have been able to wean some settings and lower the amount of nitric oxide.
We signed consent earlier today for Tessa to have a central venous line inserted. The surgeon just finished the procedure. They can use this to administer medications rather than an IV.
1 Thessalonians 5:21
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Prayer Warriors
at
1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

27 comments:
Thank you for answering our prayers, dear Jesus. We continue to pray and to BELIEVE. All things are possible with God.
His eyes are on the sparrow and I know he watches thee!
Prayer & Positive Thinking! God has His healing hand over Tessa (and her Mommy & Daddy) always. Even when it seems so difficult, remember that He is watching over Tessa...and through Him - ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
Love to you all - Laura
Praise be to GOD... Thank you heavenly Father.. Please continue to have your arms wrapped around Tessa....Give her comfort and strength... Through thy Holy Name we pray.. Amen
Love
Kelly
DEAREST ANTHONY AND NANCY
AS ONE OF OUR DEAREST AND STRONGEST PRAYER WARRIORS {WHO HAS GONE ON TO LIVE WITH HER MAKER}WOULD SAY...THANK GOD...THANK GOD...THANK GOD... HES STILL GOD!! AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE GOD!AUNT LELIA WOODYARD. HE INHABITS THE PRAISES OF HIS PEOPLE.LITTLE TESSA IS SO SPECIAL AND HAS SO MANY SPECIAL GODLY PEOPLE PRAYING FOR HER ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY. WHAT A WONDERFUL MARK SHE HAS MADE ON THIS WORLD IN A LITTLE OVER 100 DAYS. MIRACULOUS!
STILL WITH U
SIS SONJA
SIS SONJA
Many, many are praying for you Tessa Nicole. Rest, heal, grow and enjoy the soothing sounds of the oscillator.
Praise be to our Almighty God! He continues to hold Little Tessa in is healing hands.
Love you guys,
Melissa
I love the picture on the foot of her bed.
Dear Lord, stay at the foot of Tessa's bed and uphold her with your righteous righ hand. Thank you for hearing from Heaven the prayers of your people. Father I ask that you give Anthony and Nancy the strength to face these new challenges. Be their hiding place Lord I pray. Amen
I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Patty
Thank you Dear Lord for watching over this very special family, for healing Little Tessa and providing all with strength. We know you work miracles, with your work, we have Little Tessa and her wonderful parents. Nancy and Anthony, please know that the prayers will continue and our hearts and souls are there with you asking God to continue to watch over all 3 of you! We send all our prayers, thoughts and love!
Misti
There are SO MANY watching over Tessa, look the comments are each only a few minutes apart. The prayers I'm sure are never ending! Everyone keep those prayers coming!
Little Tessa remains in our hearts.
We pray for God to provide strength for the entire family.
We love you all.
Ellen & Dean
Tessa continues to be in my every thought, my every prayer - God is watching over your sweet little angel. God be with you all.
Love,
Dorie
Dear Heavenly Father,
We pray for healing for Baby Tessa and for strength and comfort for her Mom and Dad and for her extended family and friends. We believe in your healing power and trust this precious baby in your hands. Praise and glory to you for the gift of Tessa, please Bless her and her entire family.
In your Son's name we pray,
Amen
To Nancy, Anthony and to all who read this blog on Tessa's behalf
I pose to you all a request, A SPECIAL PRAYER HOUR FOR TESSA. I along with all others who would like to join will pray for Tessa from 3-4pm everyday. It doesn't have to be the whole hour but as much time as you can spare. This will be a time in which we can unite with God to give help to the little one that has grown in our hearts so deeply.
Heavenly Father, watch with us over your child Tessa Nicole and grant that she may be restored to that perfect health which it is yours alone to give; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
That's beautiful, Zan. I think of this angel all day but I will devote every 3:00 specifically to her. Bless you all.
James 5:16 The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. .... "Lord, teach me to pray powerful and effective
prayers." ...This is my prayer for Tessa, Nancy & Anthony. I'm sure it is shared by many others. I'm sure the prayer chain is very long and growing. Great Mawmaw is praying and believing everything will be okay. God will heal and give you faith on this journey of healing for Tessa. We love you!!
Great Uncle & Auntie
Anthony and Nancy,
It is good to hear that Tessa is improving,. We know this has been a long hard road and there are a few miles to go. But your faith in God and His goodness will bring all of you out of this healthy and whole. We are praying for the three of you and know God is good. Tomorrow will bring good news and Tessa will cross another hurdle. Please feel free to call and chat w/Marty or I. We are really here for you both.
With love, and prayers for Tessa
Gorddon and Marty.
I'm just checking in for updates.
I don't know Zan, but I have to say I feel a common bond with everyone writing.
Zan, I love the idea of a daily vigil. I will devote 5:00-6:00 every morning. I have been wanting to be more accountable to spending quality time alone with God, and this will be a perfect time to start.
Patty Ragan
I will be joining the Tessa Prayer Hour.
Please God, provide strength and courage to Nancy and Anthony and perfect health to your child, Tessa. These things we ask in Jesus' name.
Baby Tessa and Mommy and Daddy are continually in our prayers. We know that God is watching over Tessa and giving her strength each moment of the day. My favorite scripture (Psalm 121)simply states..."I lift up mine eyes to the hills, from whence cometh my help, my help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth...". God is good and he will provide for us in our times of need. We anxiously wait for continual good news!
Nancy and Anthony,
Please know that my thought and prayers are constantly with you and little Tessa. Keep the faith, she's a fighter and some how she will pull through this.
Julie
May the verses from this Third Day song comfort you...
"I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am.
Every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I'll praise You in this storm"
How steadfast your faith has been. Remember that He has had little Tessa in His hand from the beginning and still holds her tight. He also knows she holds YOUR heart.
My prayers (and obviously MANY others')are with you and will continue.
Terri Spears
you are all in my thoughts.... i hope everything is goin as well as it possibly can
It occurs to me as I read and reflect about how many people are praying for Tessa. I have to smile because what that really means is how many people are in love with the HEALER, Himself, and that is really wonderful. We all know Him well enough to know his attributes and ask him on behalf of one of his children for healing. Now we need to wait and show our faith.
We are glad to hear that little Tessa is doing better. We are praying for you all. If there is anything you need please do not hesitate to call 207-7894.
Baby Joey, Dana, and Family
"In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving,
let your requests be made known to God. The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding,
shall keep your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4, 6-7.
God bless you Tessa! You have been and will continue to be a blessing to all who have come to know you.
We will keep thinking and praying for ya'll. We know that God is in control and that he will hear her in his time. Keep your eyes to the skies! Tessa, we love you. Please get better soon.
Joya, David & Family
Post a Comment