Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pray for Us

Tessa had some blood pressure problems during the night but it is now stable. Of greater concern is that her abdomen has continued to swell. It is possible that she is having some problems with blood flow to her bowel. This is a very serious condition and the only diagnostic tool is exploratory surgery. Tessa will be going into surgery as soon as possible this morning. Please lift her fragile body up in prayer. They may need to remove part of her intestine or they may find irreparable damage to her intestine or other internal organs. Our faith is being tested once again but we believe our God is mighty.

Romans 1:9
For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry to hear this. Tessa is constantly in our prayers.

Love,

Baby Joey's family

Anonymous said...

Psalm 18:3 "I call to the Lord who is worthy of praise and I am saved from my enemies." I am praying for Tessa at this time. I know waht a special little girl she is. Cara

Anonymous said...

My prayer are with you. I am praying for the Doctors, Tessa, and you. Stay strong.
Love
Rose

Anonymous said...

I pray that Tessa will stay strong through her surgery and that the findigs will be minor. My whole family is now following the blog and praying for strength for both of you. Bless you.
Cathy NP

Anonymous said...

Poor little Tessa; it's so sad to think about all her tiny body is having to go through. And the anguish we know you are enduring as well. My thoughts and prayers will be with you today and we will hope for a good report later.
Long-distance hugs to you both.

Anonymous said...

We say a prayer for Tessa and her Mommy and Daddy at this moment . . . We pray dear Lord that You will protect Tessa during surgery, guide the hands of the doctors and nurses helping her, and wrap your loving arms around Nancy and Anthony. In Your Name we pray and thank you for all your blessings, Amen.

Nancy and Anthony, please know that we are all praying for you and Tessa. The Lord is with y'all now and he is carrying all three of you through this challenging time. We send all our love.

Brandey

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry to hear the latest news. I pray for Tessa's strength during another round of surgery. I pray for Tessa's healing. I pray for the doctors. I pray for the two of you. I wish I could do more to help ease your pain.

Love,
Nancy S.

Anonymous said...

Words can't express the love & prayers that are going out for the 3 of you. Keep your faith in Jesus & he will get you through this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby Tessa, you are in my prayers every single day! I hope the surgery will help you feel better. There are so many people that love you! I'm praying for you too Anthony and Nancy. I can't imagine what you guys are feeling. Hang in there.

Zan said...

Strenthen your servant, Tessa Nicole, O God,to do what she has to do and bear what she has to bear; that, accepting your healing gifts through the skill of surgeons and nurses, she may be restored to usefulness in your world with a thankful heart; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Tessa,
Be Strong little one..Be Strong...
We are praying for you..
Love,
John and Kelly

Anonymous said...

I just put word out to my church family to lift Tessa up in prayer as well as her mom and dad.

Dear God, please hear our cry for Tessa and be moved by our hearts desire to see this little one healed completely!
In Jesus name, Amen

Tammy Meredith

Anonymous said...

Sweet Tessa...this morning my heart and the hearts of many, many others are pouring out prayers for you and your mommy and daddy. I pray that His Holy Spirit surrounds Tessa and protects her already fragile body during surgery. For Anthony and Nancy I pray for more strength to get through another physically and emotionally weakening day.
Love, Emily

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

To Nancy, Anthony and Baby Tessa:

Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to you at this time. I am in awe of your faith in God.

I saw that your last name is Woodyard. My mother was a Woodyard and they were originally from Little Creek, Va. So, in thinking you may be part of my family, this really touches me that much more. Lots of prayers for that precious Baby Tessa!

Sharon Crisco Farley

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers today and always. I pray for a good report from the surgery.

Sabrina RN

Ellen said...

We are terribly sorry and upset to hear about Tessa having to go through another surgery this morning.

All three of you are always in our prayers.

Love,
Ellen & Dean

Costume Lady said...

Baby Tessa,
Once again, you need to be strong for yourself and Mommy and Daddy and everyone that is praying for you and loves you. We are praying that the doctors will restore you to the health that you deserve.
GOD IS MY STENGTH AND POWER AND HE MAKETH MY WAY PERFECT. II Samuel 22:33 KJV

Anonymous said...

Tessa and Family,
I have been introduced to your story by a friend of mine we are both believers that God can do miracles. I have faith in Our God that He will heal you in Jesus' name. You will be known as a Miracle!
Amanda Meredith

Anonymous said...

you are in our prayers. if you need anything im just a phone call away. Tessa is a very strong little girl and God is with her every step of the way.

we love you 3 like family

Heather and MaKayla
Kay and David

Anonymous said...

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

jennjenn said...

My prayers are will all three of you and the doctors at Brenners. My heart aches for you during this difficult time. Tessa is in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day.

Jennifer (Dani Jo's aunt)

Anonymous said...

We all are so sorry to hear about this new challenge. Nancy and Anthony, your strength is incredible, I truly cannot imagine all that you have been through! We all are here for you 3! Little Tessa, girl, you stay strong! We know that you will, you have girl, over and over again! Our prayers will not stop, day and night, night and day! Please know that God will continue in her healing and sometimes we must take a few steps backwards to move forward. God has a plan for your little precious baby girl, he will guide you through this storm....the sun is on the other side of the clouds! Sending all our love, thoughts, prayers, hugs and kisses!
Misti and the crew

Anonymous said...

Many people in Charlotte are praying for Tessa, her parents, and the doctors and nurses. We know the Lord is faithful!!

Anonymous said...

Take comfort in God's promises.

Psalm 46:10
Be still and know that I am God.

I love you all,
Marty

Anonymous said...

I am praying and praying. I pray that Tessa and you both, feel Gods loving embrace, and feeling His presence gives you a sense of peace. I pray you get a good report from surgery. God bless you, Tessa.
Amy RN

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and praying for you ALWAYS!!!

The Montgomery's

Anonymous said...

WE ARE PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KAY HEATHER DAVID AND MAKAYLA

Anonymous said...

Nancy & Anthony I pray God will direct the drs and nurses for the surgery that Tessa has to go through again. That he will guide their eyes, hands and minds. As to helping Tessa finding the problem. Bringing her into a now healing situation for her to start gaining and not falling backwards again. I give all the praises and glory to God our Father. The strength you you two have been given by God may the praises be HIS. In HIS name

Unknown said...

You guys have mine and my family's prayers and thoughts today. I pray for your strength and that Tessa will do well in surgery today. Love to you all, Amy B RT

Anonymous said...

God, You are the blazing center of all of our lives. That's why we believe so fervently and pray so earnestly for Tessa. Lord, I know your word and I remind you of your promises for those who abide in You. You said we could ask and it would be granted as along as we asked in faith, believing and with thanksgiving. Father, we know You are able and we thank you for all that you have done. Please show Your mighty hand now. In the Holy name of Jesus. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Nancy and Anthony, my heart aches for
you guys: Sylvia called me at home tonight to let me know Tessa went on to her heavenly home after fighting so hard.She is so special.May God be your sustainer as only He can.May He continue to carry you as well through your pain.

Billy Chamblee