Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Memorial services for Tessa are tentatively scheduled as follows. All are invited to attend. Thanks to everyone for their many blog comments, telephone calls, emails and encouragement. We are comforted by your love and words from God above.
Little Creek, VA
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2008
Visitation: 12:00-2:00pm
Service: 2:00pm
Alum Springs Holiness Church
2912 Little Creek Road
Dublin, VA 24084
Click for Directions (I-81 Northbound, I-81 Southbound)
Loudoun County, VA
Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Visitation: 6:00-7:00pm (updated times)
Service: 7:00pm
Quaker Meetinghouse
18204 Lincoln Road
Lincoln, VA 20160
Click for Directions (Route 7 Eastbound, Route 7 Westbound)
Greensboro, NC
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2008
Visitation: 5:00-7:00pm
Service: 7:00pm
Christ Community Church
369 Air Harbor Road
Greensboro, NC 27455
Click for Directions (I-40 Eastbound, Route 29 Southbound)
Friday, January 25, 2008
Memorials
at
12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
This is such a beautiful picture of Tessa. She is so peaceful. We miss you Tessa. We hope to see you again someday. Look over your mom and dad. They need you right now.
Anthony, You have done such a wonderful job since day one keeping us all informed. Thank you so much!
I will see you and Nancy soon.
I Love You both!
Patty
Heavenly Father,
Thank you that you are the great comforter and the Father of compassion. I pray that you comfort Anthony and Nancy in such a way that ONLY you can. Give them peace and strength that has no other explanation than your presence with them.Bless them beyond measure I pray.
Amen
There were many red eyes and tears at REHAU yesterday as people shared in the grief of your loss. Can't stop thinking about you.
Hugs to you.
This is such a beautiful picture of Little Tessa! Our tears have not stopped nor have our prayers. May God comfort you both during this time. May your find peace and comfort in all the beautiful memories of your daughter. Thank you both for allowing us to know and love Tessa through this wonderful site.
Sending all our love!
Misti
To my mommy & daddy:
These are my footprints so perfect and small. These tiny footprints never touched the ground at all.
Not one tiny footprint, for now I have my wings. These tiny footprints were meant for other things.
You will hear my tiny footprints in the patter of the rain. Gentle drops like angels tears of joy and not from pain.
You will see my tiny footprints in each butterflies lazy dance. I'll let you know I'm with you if you give me just a chance.
You will see my tiny footprints in the rustle of the leaves. I will whisper names into the wind, and call each one that grieves.
Most of all these tiny footprints are found in mommy & daddy's heart, cause even though I'm gone now, we'll never truly part.
love aunt gogo
Nancy and Anthony,
My thoughts and prayers are still with you many times a day and y'all will always be in my heart, along with Tessa. May God comfort you each day!
Brandey
Anthony and Nancy,
You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers from the very beginning. I know the Lord will see you through this very difficult time. Tessa was put here for a reason and God loves you two very much! Your faith has been an inspiration and I pray that He will comfort you and be your rock.
Best wishes,
Jacki
The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.”’
Numbers 6:24-26
God Bless you both in this your time of need. Tessa is a beautiful baby and she is in God's wonderful arms now. You will see her again one day.
Tessa Woodyard. There is nothing more precious or more powerful I can say. Tessa was loved greatly. She will be missed greatly. She will never be forgotten. Cara
I pray that GOD will comfort you and give you Peace in your time of sorrow, may it bring you comfort to know that Tessa is Safe in His Arms. Praying your Strength in the Lord. Roslyn
This song was sung when our best friend lost their baby girl. I hope the lyrics will touch your heart. We are praying for you.
Glory Baby by the Christian group Watermark:
Glory baby you slipped away as fast as we could say baby…baby..
You were growing, what happened dear?
You disappeared on us baby…baby..
Heaven will hold you before we do
Heaven will keep you safe until we’re home with you…
Until we’re home with you…
Miss you everyday
Miss you in every way
But we know there’s a
day when we will hold you
We will hold you
You’ll kiss our tears away
When we’re home to stay
Can’t wait for the day when we will see you
We will see you
But baby let sweet Jesus hold you
‘till mom and dad can hold you…
You’ll just have heaven before we do
You’ll just have heaven before we do
Sweet little babies, it’s hard to
understand it ‘cause we’re hurting
We are hurting
But there is healing
And we know we’re stronger people through the growing
And in knowing-
That all things work together for our good
And God works His purposes just like He said He would…
Just like He said He would…
BRIDGE:
I can’t imagine heaven’s lullabies
and what they must sound like
But I will rest in knowing, heaven is your home
And it’s all you’ll ever know…all you’ll ever know…
Safe in Angel's Wings
The time we had with you was brief,
We had to say good-bye,
Now angels kiss your little face,
And sing your lullaby.
Someday again, we'll be with you,
To cherish all those things,
Until that day it helps to know,
You're safe in angels wings.
My prayers are with you through this trying time...you have all been a great example of the kind of faith the Lord wants us all to have. This is picture of Tessa is so dear and beautiful. May you find your comfort and peace in Christ.
Thinking of you both...see ya'll soon. Be safe in your travels.
Love John and Kelly
mr. woodyard
im so sorry that u lost your baby and i will be praying for u and your family. i know that she is with God now and we will all get to see her again.
Stay strong in Faith
Zack Crews
im so sorry you lost your baby, i know how special bringing a baby into to the world can be. im sure you were wonderful parents and youll get to see your baby again one day. Shes in the Lords hands now and probley looking down on yall. ill keep you and your family in my prayers.
Amanda Wyrick
Anthony & Nancy, thanks for letting us know the times of the memorial services. That is such a precious picture of your beautiful girl. I too have not stopped crying. I already miss Tessa so much. I can't imagine how much you miss her. I miss all the up-dates and most of all Tessa's lovely, beautifl pictures. She will always be near and dear to our hearts. May God comfort you in a way no one here on earth can. Thanks again for reaching out to so many of us and being such an inspiration. May you always know God's love. May you always hold dear every sweet little memory of your little angel who was taken too quickly. We love ya'll and are thinking and praying for you everyday. Please call if you ever need anything. We will always be here for you. Please be safe and careful on you way to VA. We hope to still keep in touch. Tessa, we still miss you very much. Please still help God take care of your parents. Thanks for all the lessons you have taught so many people. We hope you are happy in Heaven. YOU will NEVER be
FORGOTTEN. WE will ALWAYS LOVE YOU!
Joya, David & Family
IN THAT DAY HE WILL REMOVE THE CLOUD OF GLOOM, THE SHADOW OF DEATH THAT HANGS OVER THE EARTH. HE WILL SWALLOW UP DEATH FOREVER! THE SOVEREIGN LORD WILL WIPE AWAY ALL TEARS.
Isaiah 25:7-8
We love you Nancy and Anthony. May the Lord cover you and shower His healing over you.
Breathe upon them Father...your breath of love and light. This we ask in the mighty name of Jesus.
Nancy & Anthony, today is Sunday the 27th of January. I know you might not check these comments anymore.I just wanted ya'll to know that we've been praying all day and thinking of ya'll all day. We hope that the memorial for Tessa went ok today in Little Creek, Va. We hope that God has comforted you and that He will continue to comfort you through this difficult time. We love ya'll and we want you to know if you need anything, we are just a phone call away. Take Care. God keep you safe on your travels to and from.
Joya, David & Family
There is not anything else to say except we love youand pray for your strength. Tessa touched many hearts all over the country. Our children are gifts from God for a time then we have to give them back to him. Love and Hugs, Rose
Nancy & Anthony, I wanted to say "thank you" for the Memorial Service in Loudoun. With all that the two of you have been through, I can only imagine how truly exhausted you both must be; but you allowed us to continue to be very much involved in your lives and to say our goodbye's to your precious daughter too. We all fell in love with her because you kept this site up day after day and allowed us to get to know her. We pray that God will continue to provide you both with peace and comfort and many wonderful memories of her. We hope you had a safe trip home today. Please know that you will always remain in our prayers. Sending all our love, thoughts, prayers, hugs and kisses!
Misti
P.S. "Little Wings Do Great Things"
Nancy and Anthony-
I too want to thank you for having a service up here in Loudoun. It was a wonderful way to celebrate Tessa's life. Like I said to both of you the other night at the serive thank you both so much for sharing Tessa with us through this website. Your precious baby girl became such a big part of so many lives. She was an amazing little girl. She will be missed but will remain in our hearts and minds forever. I pray for the two of you during the other service today and for you to find comfort and peace in the future. Tessa will continue to be with you thru this trying time. Keep the strong faith in our Lord like you always have. You are such an inspiration to all of us.
Love you guys,
Melissa
I really don't know what to say to comfort you at this time. I do know that wee little Tessa was and is an angel and she will be in my heart for the rest of my life.
Jason Brenner
Ronald McDonald Family Room
Post a Comment