Continue in prayer. The doctors evaluated Tessa's condition when she arrived and felt it extremely urgent that she have ECMO surgery to assist her lungs in oxygenating her blood. She is in surgery and we are waiting in prayer also.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

36 comments:
Thanks, Anthony, for letting us know what is happening! Know that Tessa, you, Nancy, the doctors and all who are attending Tessa are in my prayers!
"They that wait upon the Lord..."
Love,
Mary Ann
I'm praying! May God bless Tessa and keep her safe.
Love,
Carolyn
WE ARE PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
DAVID KAY HEATHER AND MAKAYLA
I pray that God will guide the doctors hands and give them devine wisdom in making decisions about Tessa's health.
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Thank you Anthony for the updates. You are a wonderful daddy! Tessa is blesses to have you both for parents.
Love Ya'll
PAtty
We're praying for the surgery to be successful.
We love you all,
Ellen & Dean
Praying that ECMO will give Tessa's lungs a chance to rest and heal.
Ah, ECMO...thank you Anthony. Rest well Victorious One..ECMO is here to help.
E=Exta
C=Care
M=Multitude
O=OF prayers :)
We are praying that Tessa will overcome this. Remember Nancy & Anthony, God's hands are big and He is watching over her. Remember with God ALL things are possible! We love you very much and we know what you are going through---God will give you strength from the very depths of your soul.
FOOTPRINTS:
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the
sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one
belonging to him, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he
looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life
there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he
questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, You said that once I decided to follow you, You'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me." The Lord replied, "My son, My precious child, I love you and I would
never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it
was then that I Carried You."
We love you--Joey, Amanda, Jordan, Jamie, Dani Jo Hearl
Thinking of you and praying for you always!!!!
We love you!!
Chad, Toni, Ryan , Jack and Evan
Tessa and you continue in my thoughts and prayers...
Pam Thomas RN
My prayers and thoughts are with you as you undergo this trial and test of faith. Please know that "By his mighty power at work within us," (this includes the doctors, nurses, etc.) "He is able to accompolish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope." Ephes. 3:20. Envision me on my knees with you. Whereever two or more are gathered...
happysavednurse
Nancy & Anthony, our hearts and souls go out to you during this difficult time. We are praying continously for Little Tessa. God will hold her in his hands and help her lungs to heal. He has provided the doctors and nurses with the skill they need to help your little angel. We are praying that God will continue to watch over you two also. Tessa is so very blessed to be your daughter! Hang in there and know that we are all praying for the three of you! Sending all our prayers, thoughts, and love!
Misti
Verses from a hymn sung in church today seemed particularly appropriate:
I will come to you in the silence,
I will lift you from all your fear.
You will hear my voice,
I claim you as my choice, be still and know I am here.
Refrain:
Do not be afraid, I am with you.
I have called you each by name.
Come and follow me,
I will bring you home;
I love you and you are mine.
I am the Word that leads all to freedom
I am the peace the world cannot give,
I will call your name, embracing all your pain,
Stand up, now walk, and live!
Praying for the doctors and nurses, for you Nancy and Anthony and particularly for little Tessa. Feel God's presence.
Love, Joanne
I am praying continuously for little Tessa. Anxiously awaiting the post surgery news.
Love you lots
Shelly
LITTLE TESSA IS WEIGHING HEAVILY ON OUR MINDS AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME. WE PRAY THAT THE LORD WILL WATCH OVER HER AND KEEP HER SAFE. WE ALSO PRAY THAT THE LORD WOULD GIVE ANTHONY AND NANCY THE STRENGTH THEY NEED. FOR WE ALL HAVE SEEN WHAT WONDERFUL AND LOVING PARENTS YOU ARE! YOU ALL ARE IN MY PRAYERS!
IN THE LORD PUT YOUR TRUST
PSALMS 11:1
Praying for strength and healing!
Any my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
I can do all things through Christ with strengthen me. Philippians 4:13
Call if you need anything!
Love,
Neelley
PEACE BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, MANY PRAYERS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ARE BEING SAID FOR BABY TESSA.....HELEN
We are praying. Keep your strong faith.
Love,
Melissa
Would someone with the computer skills necessay please contact the biger ministries such as 700 club, John Hagee, Joyce Meyer , etc so that more people can pray? Oral Roberts
I am praying for dear little Tessa and her wonderful Mommy and Daddy.
You are in our continuous prayer.
Love,
Bev
Little Tessa,
You are in our thought and hearts with love and strength
Luanne B.
You all are in my prayers.
"...trust God's love forever and ever". Psalm 52:8
Love,
Janice
Bless your heart, sweet Tessa. I am praying and praying for you. May God work through the hands of the doctors and nurses to heal you, precious one.
Amy
I am praying for Tessa, and the whole family. Tessa truly is a fighter!
"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow"
"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light"
stay strong beautiful girl, Love Cheryl S. RN
Waiting for an update is hard - can't imagine what you two are going through!! Still praying and am confident God is listening and holding Tessa in his arms.
I agree. Waiting is so hard, but just knowing what you all must be going through is unimaginable. Still praying!!
No matter what concerns you today, Jesus Christ is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than you can ask or imagine
Lots of love
Shelly
Anthony and Nancy,
Both of you and of course your sweet Tessa have been in my thoughts and prayers this weekend. I will miss caring for her while she is at Baptist but I know that is where she needs to be right now. Keep trusting in the Lord, your faith has been such an encouragement to me. Keep us updated.
Love,
Sallie, NNP
i have had the three of you on my mind all day today. I am praying for sweet Tessa so that she may be strengthened and heal soon. Be strong!! love, Kelly K. RN
We continue to keep Tessa in our hearts and our prayers. Remember God will carry all three of you through this difficult time. I love "Footprints" and I think it is very fitting through this troubling time. Please know that many people are praying for you, and that our Lord is hearing all those prayers. Keep fighting, Tessa . . . you are an angel!!
Brandey
I am keeping Tessa in my prayers. She is a fighter and the Lord is with her. May God also be with the nurses and doctors that are now caring for her.
Anthony, Nancy the three of you are in my prayers. John 14:27--Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Love,
Rose
Your faith has been so inspirational to all of us who have been following Baby Tessa.
Thank you for sharing your faith and Baby Tessa with us.
Prayers are being said all over the United States through our group. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
WEW
We are thinking about you. We are sending our love to you and Tessa.We are all praying for Tessa .
Lots of prayers and heavenly hugs. Take care.
we all know that waiting is the hardest part...not knowing what is happening is the worst feeling...but the love and support that Tessa is getting from the two of you and from everyone will give her strength..
our hearts go out to you...you know we are always there for you.
love always,
aunt gogo
WE're sorry to hear that Tessa needs ECMO surgery. We have been praying for ya'll every day that a miracle would happen and your little angel would get better. We love ya'll.
Joya, David & Family
Post a Comment