Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Visit from Santa

Ho, Ho, Ho...Merry Christmas! Tessa had a very special visitor this morning. Santa and his elves made his way through the NICU today spending time with the babies. Santa's visit was sponsored by the Family Support Network and was great fun for all of us. Mommy found Tessa a beautiful preemie Christmas dress to wear and she was the star of the show. Unfortunately she is still a little small to wear "big girl" clothes so she had to change following the photo shoot. Santa brought with him many gifts and lots of smiles. We are joyful as we prepare to celebrate Christmas and the miracle of Christ's birth with our new little girl. We are not the three wise men but Tessa is our miracle and our star.

Matthew 2:10
When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH! how so so sweet! You've done it again - you made cry!!! Of course, they are tears of joy for all of you.

Love to all,
Dorie

Anonymous said...

awww.. Tesa is so cute with santa. {MaKayla has the same Christmas dress}. haha . im glad that she is doing good.

talk to yall later heather

Anonymous said...

Okay....you made me cry with that one! That picture is just priceless! I have been running around my office showing her off to everyone. I now have her hanging up in my office for all to see that come in. Thanks for sharing this very special moment with us.

Love you guys,
Melissa

Ellen said...

OMG!!! How cute is this? First picture with Santa. NICU thinks of everything!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

Anonymous said...

miss tessa lookes lovely in red. love and prers to all three of you.

sis sonja

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT PICTURE....I was like the rest--I got teary eyed as well.....the first thing I did was call grandma and told her ....she was sooooooooooooo excited to hear that her little Tessa got her picture with Santa....she can't wait to see the picture....she wants a big one for herself.....you guys are soooo lucky to be in a wonderful and caring hospital...the caring and support not just the other parents of the other babies...but from the doctors and nurses themselves....its like having another family....we are glad to hear things are going well....and Tessa looks adorable in her little red Christmas dress.....seems to fit pretty well...I made this one my screensaver at home....love and kisses...xxoo..xx..miss you all very much....
"night night Tessa..." sweet dreams and have a great day tomorrow...love aunt gogo...grandma says "I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART" :)

Anonymous said...

Oh.. we love this picture.. Thanks for sharing..
Love to all,
John and Kelly

Joya said...

I tell you what, I believe that this is one of the most precious pictures of little Tessa we have ever seen! It made me cry too. I'm sure ya'll will treasure this picture forever. This picture like all the others are priceless huh? She is such an angel and has been through so much! I am just so happy that Tessa is doing so good and that ya'll have come so far! She truly is a miracle. We pray for ya'll everyday! My kids say that she is so pretty and cute. They can't believe she is as small as she is. The bigger boys (Richard and Kyle) told me to tell ya'll that they know Tessa's going to get alot of presents from Santa because there is no way she has ever been a bad girl. I thought that was so cute!
I'm glad that the family support network did this for ya'll. They have really been a blessing and a help to my family. Take Care

Joya & David

Anonymous said...

I AM IN TEARS!!!
GOD LOVE YOU ALL!!
PATTY

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
With all our love!
Misti

Anonymous said...

It is so wonderful to see that y'all are in such a caring place. Tessa's first visit with Santa will always be treasured by y'all. I am so happy to see she is doing well. Enjoy the season, Merry Christmas, and our love to everyone!

Brandey