Monday, November 26, 2007

Sleeping Beauty

After some one-on-one time with mommy and daddy earlier, Miss Tessa slept most of the evening. We all enjoyed our time together. Today, the doctors decided to lower the flow on her oxygen from 2 liters/min to 1.5 liters/min and Tessa did not mind. She is breathing well. They also added more protein to her milk which will increase her calories. Her weight today was again 2lbs 7oz. Tessa is getting stronger each day and is a true testament to God's power and grace.

Ephesians 4:7
But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

sleep is good... I hope Mommy and Daddy got some good sleep last night too. Kelly

Auntie gogo said...

she is sooooooooo adorable.....she sleeps with her little hand up next to her face like her mommy...and she smiles like her daddy.....glad to hear things are going well and she is looking healthier and more alert each day...she hopefully will be coming home sooner than you think...
love and miss you...xxxooo
aunt gogo

Anonymous said...

She really does look healthier and stronger in each picture!! God is so good all the time!!
Patty

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is really growing! You can see it in every new picture! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well! Lots of rest does everyone well! She is so cute! I'm sure all 3 of you are enjoying the one on one time! There is nothing else in the world like sitting and holding your baby, those are the moments you never ever forget--it is so peaceful! You all remain in our thoughts and prayers! Sending all of our love!
Misti

Anonymous said...

Tessa looks so much bigger in the last few pictures! She certainly looks healthier and stronger. I have been "out of touch" the past few days without a computer so I was so glad to read that things have been going well. Praise God!

Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to hear Tessa is doing well and we continue to be amazed by how well she is doing. She has certainly grown!!! Logan continues to ask to see her picture daily and we continue to pray for y'all.

Brandey

Dani Jo Hearl said...

Tessa, you are getting bigger and bigger each day. I am so proud of you. 2 lbs. 7 oz. Wow! What are they feeding you over there. I'm up to 6 lbs. 13 oz. here at Brenner's. Tell your mommy and daddy I said hello. My mommy and daddy are praying for you. Keep up the good work you are doing and you will get home soon. Love, Dani Jo

Auntie gogo said...

ok....the more I look at sleeping beauty..the more she looks like her daddy.....you know her looks will change all the time now....sorry mommy....
xxoo
love aunt gogo

Anonymous said...

I have become a Tessa "Groupie." I'm so happy to see her getting "plumper." What a great Thanksgiving for you! Keep up the great work Tessa!...and Mom & Dad.

Love Cindy

Anonymous said...

Tessa is a beautiful little girl. May the Lord continue to bless all 3 of you.

Joya said...

Tessa looks so cute sleeping. We're glad to know she is gaining weight. Keep growing Little Tessa! Get lots of rest now so when you get home you'll have more energy than your parents and you can be a handful!( ha ha) We're still praying for all 3 of you!


David & Joya