Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Seat Belt Fastened

Tessa was buckled in and ready to go as we left Brenners this morning. We have now safely arrived and are settled in at Women's Hospital in Greensboro. Tessa handled the trip well but apparently squirmed the whole time and was able to work herself out of her diaper. The doctors and nurses are evaluating her and will determine any changes to her medications or feedings today. We praise the Lord for a safe journey and know that he prepared the way.

Exodus 23:20
Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that you all have arrived safely! Get some rest! She is cute as a button!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know you arrived safely.
Love you all,
Angie

Anonymous said...

So, Tessa is still a wiggle worm! I am so thankful that everyone had a safe journey. I am sure everyone at Women's is glad to have you back. Thanks for the update. I pray for everyone to have a restful night. I am sure Mommy and Daddy will sleep better in their own bed. As always, lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way. God Bless!

Love you guys,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I must say, today has been very sad for me not having you all here. I miss her already. I am glad the transport went well. I hope she continues to do well.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear y'all had a safe trip! We are continuing to pray for all of you.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you all have arrived safely. Now maybe you can get a good nights rest.Thanks for all the updates. Give Tessa a kiss for me.

Love to all,
Dorie

Ellen said...

Welcome back to Greensboro Tessa!!!

We're glad you had a safe trip back to Women's Hospital.

Do we need to see about getting some extra small preemie suspenders to keep those diapers up Miss Wiggle Worm?

Love ya!
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I bet by the time Tessa turns two years old, you're gonna have to hire extra help to keep up with her!! (Little Nancy!)
Glad you're back safe and sound.
Love You All!
Patty

Joya said...

We're glad ya'll are back in Greensboro at Womens! We're also glad to hear that the transport went well! I'm not surprised to hear that Little Tessa wiggled out of her diaper because she sure is alittle Wiggler and it doesn't take much for those little diapers to come off! She sure is a precious little girl! I bet everyone will miss her at Brenners! Nancy & Anthony, I sure hope you get some much needed rest in your own bed! There's nothing like being home huh? Thanks for the up-dates! Please let us know when it would be a good time to come & visit ya'll and little Tessa! Take Care!


Joya & David

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that Tessa is back "home" in Greensboro. I'm sure the NICU staff at Women's is thrilled. God bless all 3 of you with a good sleep tonight.