Since daddy got to hold Tessa last night, mommy got to hold her this morning. What a great way to start the day! Tessa had another great night last night and Nurse Chris says that she is doing well today. She gets a little agitated with the CPAP and on occasion needs a little more oxygen. If she get overstimulated with diaper changes, heel pricks, etc. she sometimes needs a little ativan to calm her down and allow her to rest. She is always calm when in mommy's arms but unfortunately that is not always an option. Tessa is still tolerating her feedings very well and should begin getting a higher rate of breast milk at 8:00 this evening. Tessa had another cranial ultrasound yesterday and we are still waiting on the test results. We pray for a good report.
Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Mommy Time
at
3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
What a wonderful picture! Lots of love! Thank God for another great day!
Misti
That is such a cute picture! I am so glad Tessa is doing so good! I know she doesn't like the CPAP, but this is a step in the right direction and this means she is making progress! I think it's also great ya'll are getting to hold her more!
What a precious picture!!!
Another wonderful picture - there is nothing like "mommy time". Treasure every minute of it. I am glad to hear that Tessa had another good day. I pray for a good night with plenty of rest for the whole family.
Love you guys,
Melissa
What a way to start your day...something anxiously to look forward to each morning.....glad to hear Tessa is doing well....and that mommy and daddy each got their own special moment with her....
I am sure words cannot express the feelings you have when you get to hold her...PRICELESS>>>
love auntie gogo
Glad to see Tessa and Mommy got to share a moment . . . there will be many more to come and they are priceless. We are glad to hear Tessa is doing well and we continue to pray for her every day.
Brandey
The picture is so sweet, Nancy and Tessa. Hope you all have a good night and are rested in the morning. Keep getting stronger, Tessa.
Lots of love
Bev
I love this picture!! Enjoy every second with her - nothing feels as good as holding you child close. My prayers continue for all.
Love to all,
Dorie
That's a great picture!
I've printed out some of the photos from the blog and sent them to Sandy Howell, who asked me to send her love and best wishes to you.
Post a Comment