We continue to praise the Lord for a successful surgery. Tessa truly has God's light shining down on her. She had a great night last night and all of her vital signs following surgery are very good. Nurse Mandy gave her a bath this morning and snuggled her into bed. She looks so peaceful and comfortable.
Her blood pressure still seems to be a little erratic and the cranial ultrasound showed that there could be a little bit of additional bleeding. Continue in prayer for these things. They are slowly weaning Tessa's ventilator settings and the dopamine for blood pressure. For now, she remains on pain medication. The doctors plan to resume feeding of breast milk tomorrow. We want to praise the Lord for this also.
Acts 26:13
I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Light Shining Down
at
10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
im glad everything went well =)
you 3 are in my prayers!
-LEAH
We are so glad Tessa is doing well!
1 Corn. 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
I know you truly love God and this is your promise. Mawmaw ask about you everyday and prays all the time for Tessa, and you two also. I thank God he is healing Tessa through the knowledge he has blessed the doctors and nurses with. We check on Tessa daily and also update Mawmaw. Our prayers are with you.
Glad Tessa is doing so well from surgery. I hope the additional bleeding is nothing and that her blood pressure gets back to normal soon.
Love
Shelly
I love the picture. She looks so peaceful. I am glad to hear that she is having a good day. I pray that the additional bleeding is nothing to worry about. Great news about the feedings. Keep up the good work Tessa! Lots and thoughts and prayers coming your way.
Love you guys,
Melissa
Nancy....I am so relieved the surgery is over and went well...thanks for the cute pictures of Darling Tessa...I will keep her in my prayers for a prompt healing. Blowing kisses
from Northern Virginia to all of you. Take care & God bless.
Love
Yvette
Post a Comment