She has such beautiful eyes. Wouldn't you agree? Tessa spends more and more of her time with eyes open wide. She gets her first eye exam tomorrow and we pray for good results. Most babies her gestational age have some retinopathy of prematurity which is growth of abnormal retinal blood vessels in the eye. Mild cases usually do not require treatment but correct over time.
Mommy and daddy got to hold Tessa again today. It makes our day each and every time. She has done very well with the transpyloric tube for stomach reflux and doctors made no changes to her treatment during rounds today. Yesterday they were able to lower her flow on the nasal cannula from 4 to 3. This is one more step in the right direction. Praise to the Lord.
2 Samuel 22:47
"The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior!
Monday, November 19, 2007
I'm Awake
at
6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yes I would agree she has beautiful eyes and I also believe she is leaning towards being a thumb sucker. This is the second picture where she looks like she is trying to find her thumb. She is perfect in every way!!
I will be praying for a good report on her eyes and that she will always have her eyes fixed on Jesus!!
Love Ya'll
P
We will continue to pray for Tessa and for her continued progress. I hope y'all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving.
Brandey
She is beautiful in every picture from her head to her little tiny toes! She has beautiful parents too! She truly is blessed to be your daughter! We are all praying for a great report from her eye exam---we all know that God continues to watch over Tessa every moment, he has shown all of us that, over and over! May you know that our prayers are with you all each day! Sending all of our love and hugs!
Misti
I agree that Tessa has beautiful eyes! I believe she looks like she is deep in thoughts about something. I bet it's how great her parents are and how she can't wait to go home with them. What do you think? It also looks like a light is on her from Heaven and that she's looking up to Jesus! She is a true angel! We will keep ya'll in our thoughts & prayers. Also, we hope you get good news on Tessa's tests. Thanks for all the up-dates! I hope ya'll have a good Thanksgiving! Tessa, keep the great reports coming!
She is absolutely beautiful. Praise God!!
I am so happy for you both she is really looking good.
Love
Tracy
Of course she has beautiful eyes!!!!! :) Everything about her is beautiful...Anthony & Nan you truly have something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving...everything that the three of you have been through in the past few months...Miss Tessa looks like she is growing right in front of our eyes...each new picture shows new emotions and strength....before you know it...she will be headed home....hope things go well with the eye exam and we miss you guys...love ya....auntie gogo
Wow, she looks GREAT! There's nothing wrong with that little girl.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment