Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. We give thanks to you for all things. First and foremost we give thanks for salvation through your son Jesus Christ. We give thanks for our beautiful daughter Tessa, the blessing she is and the many blessings she has brought into our lives. We give thanks for Tessa's health and progress every day. We give thanks for the person she will become and the purpose you have in her life. We give thanks for each other and the sanctity of marriage. We give thanks for friends and family who gather around us in times of need. We give thanks for the doctors, nurses and NICU staff and all that they do for every family needing their care. We know that you are watching over us and providing us guidance each and every day. Help us to recognize your voice and to follow the path in life that is pleasing to you. We pray for the strength and wisdom required to raise a child in the way she should go. We ask and submit everything to you in praise of your holy name. Amen.
We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Words cannot express our gratitude to our heavenly father and to all who have provided us encouragement and support over the past couple of months. Today has been a great day. The Family Support Network provided Thanksgiving dinner for the families that are here in the NICU and it was delicious. Tessa is doing well with only one bradycardia during the night and one so far today. Mommy and daddy got to hold her again today and it is always a joyful time. Dr. Wimmer decided to reduce the air flow on her nasal cannula from 3 liters to 2 liters of oxygen per minute and Tessa adjusted well....one more step in the right direction.
Psalm 100:4
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Giving Thanks
at
5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TESSA, NAN AND ANTHONY....we had a great Thanksgiving here but there were 3 special spots in our hearts today...this is the first Thanksgiving that I didn't get to spend with both my sisters.....I know grandma missed you guys not being here...:(...but we are truly thankful for our family...whether near or far we are always there for one another...We are glad that you got to spend the holiday with your little angel...sounds like the dinner was very nice...well I hope to see you soon....xxooxx
HAPPY TURKEY DAY....
love ya aunt gogo
What a wonderful testimony of Thanksgiving and celebration to our Lord.
Happy Thanksgiving Tessa, Nancy & Anthony! I bet it was different this year knowing that you have a baby daughter to share Thanksgiving with! I'm sorry it sounds like you were not able to be with any of your family for the holiday. I'm sure that next year things will be different and everyone will be able to be together. Plus, I know you would rather be here sharing Thanksgiving with your precious little angel! I know your families will understand! I'm glad to hear that the Family Support Network gave ya'll a dinner. That was very thoughtful! I know they were very helpful when our Kayden was in the NICU too! (Even though he didn't have to stay as long as you have) Thanks for the thought and blog for today! I think sometimes that we forget we have so much to be thankful to God for. Nancy & Anthony, I just want to thank you for being such a inspiration to me & David. I'm sure we aren't the only ones who feel this way! Ya'll are such blessings. We will keep praying for Tessa to get better and stronger every day! I'm glad to hear that she has had a good day today & that ya'll got to hold her. I bet that was the best Thanksgiving present huh? I hope Tessa will surprise everyone and be able to come hope for Christmas! Tessa, keep doing good and getting bigger so you can go home soon! We send our love!
Joya & David
Post a Comment