Tessa has had such a great week and we are so thankful. She is handling her feedings well and is now up to 2lb 2oz. It's amazing how big that sounds. We look forward to a great weekend.
We also received the results of the cranial ultrasound today and it shows a grade 1 reading...no change from the previous tests and no cause for concern. The changes noted in the last ultrasound were simply a difference in how the ultrasounds are read at the different hospitals.
Tessa has healed so well from surgery. Her steristrips have already been removed. The incisions were so small and have healed so well that scarring isn't even noticable. God does perfect work.
Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Gaining Weight
at
5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What great news!
I'm so thankful Tessa's feedings are going so well. God is so good.We will continue to pray for God to strengthen her more each day.
Love Ya'll
Patty
Hooray! I thought Tessa was looking a little more plump. I continue to pray for her each day.
I'm so glad to hear that Tessa is doing so well. And look at those chubby cheeks!
Nurse Pam
I so glad to read another wonderful report. Before long she will be wearing pretty little lacy dresses. Thank God for all the blessings he gives in small packages. We all continue in prayer and thanks to God for the small miracles that are so great for us. Mawmaw sends her prayers and love.
I know this sounds crazy, but I thought Tessa looked like she was filling out in the face alittle. I know she has a long way to go but you have to start somewhere huh? Tessa, keep eating real good and Nancy, keep that "mommy milk" coming. They say that is the best thing for babies and it's know to be the best for all my kids! Thank God Tessa is doing so well! You never know, she might be at home for Christmas! That would be the best Christmas present for ya'll this year huh? We will continue to keep ya'll in our prayers! Thanks for the up-dates!
Tessa,
Is that a little double chin that we see in this picture?
Love to you all,
Ellen & Dean
What absolutely fantastic news! She is starting to grow like a weed! Keep the sunshine coming! Morgan said to tell you all that when she heard this news she was elated (that's the 4th grader in her)! She is an absolutely adorable little girl! God Bless you all! We continue with thoughts and prayers! Have a wonderful weekend! Lots of love!
Misti
Post a Comment