Nurse Chris surprised us with some family time this evening and Nurse Teresa was our photographer. Dad was thrilled to hold his little girl. We give praise. God blessed Tessa with another great day. In the NICU, the saying is....now is the time to "blow and grow." All of Tessa's vital signs and blood gases are good. She just needs to keep breathing well and eating well and so far so good. She has adjusted to the CPAP and is taking all of her feedings through the syringe.
Tessa had more visitors today. Granny, Nana, Tottie and Tyler came down from Little Creek. Granny got to see Nurse Chris take Tessa's temperature and change her dirty diaper. She said that it was the first time she really got to see little Tessa move around. We were glad to have you all visit today and hope you come back soon. Nana can't wait to hold little Tessa but she is going to have to wait awhile. Tessa is doing well but God teaches us all patience....especially mom and dad. Everything will come about in God's time.
Romans 8:25
But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Daddy, Mommy and Baby
at
8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Love the "Family Time" picture!
It's always so good to start the day with such encouraging news.
I thank the Lord for all the answered prayers and I will continue, with thankfulness, to make my requests know to Him.
Have a great day!
Love You Guys.
Patty
Love the "Family Time" picture!
It's always so good to start the day with such encouraging news.
I thank the Lord for all the answered prayers and I will continue, with thankfulness, to make my requests know to Him.
Have a great day!
Love You Guys.
Patty
WOW....adorable picture....I am sure little Tessa was anxiously waiting for her mommy and daddy to come see her yesterday....looks like she is starting to get stronger everyday...now that she is getting more of mommys milk..she should be starting to gain alot more weight...and thats what we want...glad to hear everyone is doing well..and that you are back home (in your own bed)...love and kisses to you all...xxxooo..xx
love auntie gogo
I love the family picture. Like Patty said it was a great way to start the day. Praise God for another good day - He continues to answer our prayers. Tessa, keep up the good work and gain some weight. I pray for another good day. Thanks for the update. As always - lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way.
Love you guys,
Melissa
Great news, I hope everyone has a wonderful day today. Keep growing Tessa!!!!
Love
Shelly
That has to be the most loving picture. What a beautiful family you are. I am so glad Tessa is doing well. I'm sure she is going to grow fast. Maybe you will get the greatest Christmas gift ever. We will pray she will grow and do well enough to go home by then.
Mawmaw sends her love.
What a perfect picture! I'm glad everyone got to rest overnight too. She is a beautiful little girl and is blessed with two wonderful parents! You all remain in our thoughts and prayers!Sending all our love!
Misti
Okay, I'm here and you're not! I was heartbroken when I came in and you all were gone. But, I was also happy that she was well enough to go back to Greensboro. I miss you guys, and especially little Tessa. It sounds like things are going well. I'm thrilled that she's extubated. Tell her to keep it that way per nurse Mandy! I hate that I didn't get to tell you guys good bye. At least we have this wonderful website. Oh, by the way, your wedding album was incredible! It was so beautiful. I wish you guys luck and my prayers are with you. Hang in there. God's got a purpose for little Tessa and it will be fulfilled. Love you bunches, nurse Mandy
That is a good family picture. I know ya'll can't wait to take her home so ya'll can get a real good family picture. For now though, this will have to do huh? I always like to hear when Little Tessa is having a good day! We will continue to keep ya'll in our prayers! Give Tessa a hug from all of us!
Post a Comment