It is truly remarkable the love we have for this little one. Words cannot describe the emotion...it simply overwhelms your soul. We cannot imagine the amazing love our heavenly father feels for all of us. He demonstrates this to us each and every day through the love we feel from every one supporting our family.
Tessa's progress following surgery is nothing short of miraculous. She has done so well the past couple of days and we want to give God the glory. The doctors think that she will be coming off the ventilator very soon. Mommy got to hold Tessa again today and she is doing very well with her feedings. Other than a couple of low blood pressure readings, today has been a great day. Her blood gases have been nearly perfect. Grandma and Auntie Gogo had a joyous visit and will be returning again tomorrow. We may even get to return to Women's Hospital in Greensboro early next week. We have put Tessa's life in God's hands and he continues to prove over and over again his power and grace.
Psalm 35:9
And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Amazing Love
at
9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi Ya'll. We have been in South Carolina, and I've been anxious to check the blog at our hotel this evening and see how things went over the weekend. What great news! All our prayers were answered for her surgery! Talk to you soon.
hey guys.. it is so amazing to see what great progress she is making.. it is so weird to have a new cousin. well sorry i couldnt come down but hope to soon
love
cousin danielle
We're so glad Little Tessa is still doing so wonderful after surgery! I am so glad to hear that ya'll are getting to hold her! I know that has got to be good therepy for all of you!I hope ya'll can soon come back to Womens Hospital. When ya'll do get to come back, would ya'll let us know so David & I can come visit ya'll? I called the other day (on your phone that's listed here) and left a message including our phone number and mailing info. We would sure like to hear from you when things settle down and you have time. Take Care. We'll be praying for ya'll. Tell Tessa hi for us!
It is truly a joyous occasion. Go, Tessa, Go! Hurray!!!!
I am sending my love and bunch of kisses.
From one of your adopted Aunts,
Auntie Grace
Thank you Lord!!! Praise God he does answer prayers. She is so darn cute. Hugs and kisses to all 3 of you and I will continue to pray for you all. This precious gift has some special plan in life.
Love
Tracy
God is good all the time!!
All things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose.
Love Ya'll lots!
Patty
Hey guys. Such great news. I guess that surgery was the answer. The last picture of Nancy holding Tessa with her eyes open is beautiful. It is totally amazing the love you feel for your children. I thank GOD everyday for my 3. Children are a blessing for sure.
See you real soon.
Lots of love
Shelly
Post a Comment