Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Strength & Peace

Tessa certainly had her share of activity today. With all of the tests and monitoring of blood sugar, hemaglobin and oxygen levels; she obviously gets poked frequently. Pray that God will give her strength & peace. When we went to spend time with her this evening she was obviously very fussy and uncomfortable. It is difficult to see her like this. The nurse gave her medicine to ease any pain, calm her down and allow her to sleep. We hope that she will have a peaceful night.


Numbers 6:26
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

4 comments:

Shelly Arthur said...

Good Morning.

I hope Tessa had a very peaceful night. I'm sure that it is difficult to see her like this, but I know God is giving her the strength and peace that she needs to pull through all of this.

Love
Shelly

Anonymous said...

Adam Said.....

WOW! I hope everyone is doing great this moringin! My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I'm sure it is not easy to see Tessa this way, but I know in my heart God is looking out for her. What a beautiful girl and you both are obviously huge proud parents! There is nothing like being a parent. I love you guys and can't wait to meet Tessa!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nancy, it's Sharon from S/O CHI. Just got back from a short vacation and heard the news. Congratulations on your beautiful new daughter Tessa. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy
Beautiful things come in very small packages. Tessa is a beautiful gift to you both.
Just to let you know that even your friends in little old New Brunswick, Canada are praying for Tessa and your family.
Although my last experience with the NICU was almost 13 years ago, I remember the anguish and fear of the unknown, but most of all I remember the care and the outpouring of love from the staff for my baby. One of the nurses told me that a piece of every nurses heart is stolen by those tiny little souls. Know that God has sent these special angels with obviously big hearts to care and watch over Tessa and your family.
Love
Annamarie @ S/O Mct