Sunday, October 7, 2007

Proud Grandma

Nancy's family is visiting today from Northern Virginia. We are so happy to have them here. Tessa even opened her eyes so grandma could see. She is so proud of her new granddaughter. We are honored to have her here. Tessa is loved by so many people.

Matthew 19:19
Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats my granny..I know that she has many slepepless nights because that she is so worried about Tessa.. I know that she will always be there for yall when you need her. Tessa is a strong girl and if she is anything like nanny she will fight for what she wants. I love yall and will be here for anything you need. I am glad we got to come down and visit with you guys.

Love,Cousin Danielle