Nurse Kelly decided that Tessa needed a hairbow and picked out the picture. She thinks that it makes her even cuter than she already is and it shows her personality....smart and sassy. Daddy thinks that she may need a little more hair before getting a hairbow. Right now it has to be taped on. Is that how hairbows are usually attached?
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Pink Bow
at
4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
you are tooooooo funny.....you will eventually learn everything there is to know about hairbows and barretts....ponytails and braids.....
she does look adorable.....xxoo
I love the hairbow..does indeed make Tessa sassy. Hairbows back in the day I was born were always attached by my Mother with scotch tape!
Thanks for the lighthearted post!
Clearly you have not done alot of accesory shopping! We'll have to get you some of those bows that attach with velcro! Tessa is looking beautiful, and i've been thinking of her and praying for all of you!
I really enjoyed caring for her today. You are both great, or should I say the three of you.
Kelly
The hairbow is great! Why didn't I think of scotch taping a bow on Kaitlyn? Tessa has more hair than Kaitlyn does and she's 10 months!
:)
Tessa looks soooooooo pretty with the pink bow. I love it. We miss Tessa here at Women's. Hope all goes well.
Lots of Love, Dionne, RN
She is absolutely precious. I check her blog every morning and evening. God is with her and there is no trouble to tell that he has given her to 2 awesome parents. I am continuing to pray for all 3 of you. xxooxxoo
Love
Tracy
I love the bow! She is adorable!
Love,
Melissa
Oh so so sweet - need to go shopping and get better accessories.
Love to all,
Dorie
haha- that is SO adorable!
already accessorizing-
:)thata girl!
-LEAH
She is absolutely beautiful. The pink bow is just adorable. Hope mom and dad are doing well. We can see that little Tessa is definetly getting the best care she could possible get.
Post a Comment