The wait is over. We finally got to go in and see our little girl after the transfer to Brenner's Childrens Hospital at Baptist Hospital. The nurse tells us that she was a little agitated with the transport but has settled down nicely. She is resting comfortably and is very snug in her new bed. We met with the neonatologist and the nurse and they will be doing an evaluation of her later today. They just completed an x-ray and have prescribed zantac to settle the acid in her stomach. They will do another echocardiogram and we also hope to meet with the cardiologist today. He will give us more information regarding surgery. Continue to lift Tessa up in prayer.
Acts 4:24
And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
New Digs
at
3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I bet you were eager to see her...riding in the rescue and all those little bumps in the road are not easy on a little one....now that she is there she can relax and take a little nap...I hope that if she does have the surgery things go well...we will keep praying....Tessa is a lucky little girl to have such loving parents...
love ya all...
auntie gogo
Just checking in... glad to hear Tessa is resting. We will be thinking of you three.. Take care
Love Kelly and John
We were surprised & sadden not find Tessa in her usual spot today, but I know that God has placed her where she needs to be. William & I are continuing to pray for you all and in the short period of time we've known each other we've also come to love you guys. There is a special place in our hearts in which you guys have captured. Tessa is in God's hand and in our thoughts.
It was sad for us to come to work and not see little Tessa tonight! We are wishing her and you guys the best of luck!
Alex, Respiratory Therapy Women's Hospital
We are keeping Little Tessa in our prayers and you two as well. Love, Greg, Diane, and kids
Tessa looks so peaceful. I am glad she is settled and you will have some wisdom today from the doctors. Thank goodness for Ronald McDonald houses and God's grace.I am excited that if this surgery occurs or god heals tessa before the surgery that she will begin to make a rapid recovery. I really am ready to hold her.
Post a Comment