Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mmm...Mmm

The report is that Tessa has done well today. She was sleeping when we arrived this morning but did open her eyes to say hello. They are now giving her breast milk at a very slow rate using a pump and a syringe. They give her just a very small amount continuously to see if her system will take it. She has responded to it well so far. They plan to take her off the oscillator today because of her great progress. She is also scheduled to have another brain scan just to check for any additional bleeding. We appreciate your prayers and God is answering in glorious ways.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for another good update! My prayers are with your dear little family.

Anonymous said...

Yippee she is back on the "good stuff". I am glad to hear that she has had a good day. I pray that the brain scan will show no additional bleeding. Praise God for another good day! Enjoy your evening with your angel.

Love you guys,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that Tessa had a good day today! I will continue praying for the both of you and little Tessa too.

~Sarah (Joey's sister)

Anonymous said...

ANTHONY AND NANCY, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY. ALL THREE OF U ARE CONTINUALLY IN OUR PRAYER.....GOD IS GOOD

CLENARD AND SONJA THORNSBERRY

Anonymous said...

Hope you two had a great evening with Tessa. Certainly was good to see a good update this evening. I also pray that the brain scan will show no additional bleeding.

Rest well tonight and know that God is with you two and your little angel and will take care of everything.

Love and many prayers to all of you,
Bev

*LeahBateman* said...

glad to hear the good news!
:) LEAH