Saturday, October 6, 2007

Holding baby

WOW! What a surprise. Never did we think that Nancy would get to hold Tessa today. We were there watching them change her isolette and the nurse tells nancy that while making the change, she was going to hold Tessa. I wish you all could have experienced her joy and excitement. She did not get to hold her very long because of her vitals but it was priceless. Thanks to our God for his many gifts.


1 Peter 1:8
...ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is GREAT news. I haven't been able to check the website since yesterday morning so it was wonderful for the first picture I see is Mommy holding your little angel. I know that was the best feeling in the world for her. There is no greater feeling than holding your miracle in your arms. You are so blessed by the many great people there taking care of Tessa. Prayers are being answered every single day. Praise God! I was pleased to read that Tessa had a good night. I hope Mommy and Daddy had one as well. As always, you three are in my constant thoughts and prayers. God Bless!
Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Tessa is amazing! I couldn't be happier for you, she is a miracle baby and is bringing joy to so many people. I can't wait till she comes home and we all have a chance to hold her! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Love, Jen

Anonymous said...

You cannot imagine the joy and excitement when I saw you holding dear little Tessa. How exciting is that for you and Anthony.

She is such a lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents and people to love her.

Love,
Bev

Anonymous said...

Nan,

I cried of joy when I saw you holding your lil Tessa. I know what joy you felt. Praise be to God!

Love to all,
Dorie

Unknown said...

Nancy and Tessa,
To be that close is so awesome I am at a lost to gather any words that justly depict that emotion. It causes all Mothers to remember her first embrace of her child....as we have entered the magical journey of Motherhood. To hold your child for the first time...and to see you doing so brings all of us joy and deep appreciation to God’s miracles working in our lives!
Anthony thank you also for capturing this moment for all of us to rejoice with you, Nancy and Baby Tessa in.

Anonymous said...

Anthony & Nan:
I have followed your postings on a daily basis and continue to pray for each of you. Tessa is beautiful. God knew what He was doing when He chose the two of you as her parents. What a lucky little girl! She is covered by many prayers, by God's love, and by God's continuing miracles. Prayer moves the hands that moves the world. Ours are continual for your family. Sending a cyber hug to you Nancy and to you Anthony . . . and certainly to that precious little baby of yours. Your courage, your love, your faith, your witness, your example that you continue to share through His glory and in His name is precious to us all. Keep those updates coming! We may not be there in bodily form with you but we join you every day through these postings and in the quiet of our prayers.

All our love, The Dillon's
Buck, Tracie, Tiffany & Kristin.

Anonymous said...

Nancy and "A"
I am so happy for Nancy to be able to hold little Tessa...
Best Wishes for a stable and restful night.
Love you all,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

You can see the smile and excitement in Nancy's face. It's wonderful that she was able to hold Tessa in her arms.
Love you all,
Angie