Good morning Mom, Dad and Baby girl. I have to leave for Furniture Market in a few minutes, but wanted to give you my congratulations. I cannot believe Baby Girl was so big...no wonder she didn't want to stay in there! My thoughts and prayers are with you all as you go through the next few weeks. Love Sher
Good Morning my dear Woodyard family. The photos of the baby are amazing taken by her awesome Father. Most amazing is the Mother who has done it all for this child. Nancy,I am in awe of your strength and courage. We know that God is with you and will work with you in your need. I can not wait to touch those little fingers and toes! Love each of your dearly! Judy
I've been thinking about you lots and saying many prayers for that sweet little girl. I know she will be fine if she's strong like her Mommy! I wish I was closer so I could see you, but I promise I'll be down to visit soon. Thanks for the blog so we can all keep up with what is going on.
Baby girl is beautiful.....can't wait for her to have a name. We're all praying for you. I don't know how to post a message to your blog.....my techie is busy being a Dad. I've forwarded this to our kids and Melanie.
Blessings to your all. We'll watch your blog for updates. When you need a live voice to chat with, we're always available. Wish we were closer to lend a helping hand and encouragement when you get weary.
I feel like we have another grandbaby...I can't wait to hold her. Love you all.
"A joyful heart is good medicine" (Proverbs 17:22). "
Congratulations Nancy and "A" - She is absolutely beautiful - a tiny miracle to treasure! All of you are in our thoughts and prayers. Love to you all - Think Positive :o) Laura
Dear Anthony, Marty sent me your message and I went to your blog. What an amazing adventure! Baby Girl is beautiful and looks strong. My prayers will be with Nancy, you and BG while you ride out what's ahead. We know that God is in control and will be with you always. I look forward to being part of the continuing saga. Best wishes and God Bless! Mary Lu Moss (Marty's sister)
Welcome BG - I believe she already has been nicknamed before she has a God given name - but that's alright - I know I still call my 26 year old "Baby Girl". You have a precious miracle in your care and God will help you every step of the way. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Love, Dorie
In Tessa's honor, we are asking that you consider Adopting a Frog to help a NICU baby. Visit http://www.adoptafrog.com/ for details.
"Tessa" Nicole Woodyard
Born: September 29, 2007 3:28pm 1 lb 9 oz. & 12-1/4 in. Praise be to God! ...perfect in every way.
Light a Candle
Click here to light a candle in honor of Tessa. Return every 48 hours to relight your candle as it grows dim. Tessa continues to be a light to all of us. We miss her so much.
Sponsor Us at March for Babies!
In lieu of any flowers, food, or gifts, we would appreciate any donations to the Family Support Network of Central Carolina or the Ronald McDonald House of Winston-Salem. The Family Support Network was there for us every step of the way during our extended stay at Women's Hospital. The Ronald McDonald House allowed us to be with Tessa while at Brenners Childrens Hospital. If at all possible, we would also like to encourage everyone possible to donate blood or platelets. Without blood donors, Tessa's medical treatment would have never been possible. she was receiving multiple blood transfusions every day while on ECMO. To find out where you can donate, visit http://www.givelife.org/ or call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543). You may mail your donations in honor of Tessa to:
Family Support Network of Central Carolina 801 Green Valley Road Greensboro, NC 27408
-or the- Ronald McDonald House 419 S. Hawthorne Road Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Contact Us
Some of you have asked for our address and contact information. It is as follows:
Anthony & Nancy Woodyard 1202 Foxhaven Drive Greensboro, NC 27455
Women's Hospital of Greensboro Neonatal Intensive Care Unit 801 Green Valley Rd Greensboro, NC 27408
Ronald McDonald House
The Ronald McDonald House of Winston-Salem has been a real blessing to us. It costs them $73/night for us to stay there but they only charge us $5/night. It is right across the street from Brenner Childrens Hospital and we can come and go as often as we like. God provides for us in so many ways. We are thankful. Make a Donation in honor of Tessa
Ronald McDonald House 419 S. Hawthorne Road Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Brenner Childrens Hospital
The doctors and nursing staff at Brenner Childrens Hospital are truly remarkable. Everyone in the NICU at Brenner's and at Women's Hospital have fallen in love with Tessa and really do have her best interest at heart. Thanks so very much to everyone involved in Tessa's care. We are humbled by your devotion and dedication to all of the children in your care. Take a virtual tour of the NICU at Brenners.
Brenner Childrens Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery Medical Center Boulevard Winston-Salem, NC 27157
Hello Family and Friends
Obviously, we did not expect Nancy to start premature labor at only 24 weeks into her pregnancy but thanks so much to everyone for your love and support. Hopefully this space will help you stay up to date on Nancy and the baby's progress while in the hospital over the next few weeks. You can also add your own comments, encouragement, prayers and thoughts. Blessings to you all. -Anthony
Comments
Hello to all. Several friends have asked us how to post comments. We sincerely appreciate the many messages of encouragement. The easiest way to post a comment is to click on the link to read the comments posted by others. When you do this, you will see a section on the right side where you can type in your own comment. Below this section you must choose an identity. Specify your name by choosing Other and typing in your name. You can leave the webpage section blank. Submit your message to us by clicking on the Publish Your Comment button. Blessings to all of you. Anthony
8 comments:
Good morning Mom, Dad and Baby girl. I have to leave for Furniture Market in a few minutes, but wanted to give you my congratulations. I cannot believe Baby Girl was so big...no wonder she didn't want to stay in there! My thoughts and prayers are with you all as you go through the next few weeks. Love Sher
Nancy, Anthony and Baby B,
So glad you ALL are doing well!! She is so well proportioned and look at all of her hair!!!
The eye "goggles" are so familiar!! It was a number of days before we saw Jason's eyes!!
I am keeping up several ways while I am in GA!! Thanks for the call and know there are lots of people praying for all of you!!
Blessings and love,
Mary Ann
Good Morning my dear Woodyard family. The photos of the baby are amazing taken by her awesome Father. Most amazing is the Mother who has done it all for this child. Nancy,I am in awe of your strength and courage. We know that God is with you and will work with you in your need. I can not wait to touch those little fingers and toes!
Love each of your dearly!
Judy
Hey Nancy and Anthony
I've been thinking about you lots and saying many prayers for that sweet little girl. I know she will be fine if she's strong like her Mommy! I wish I was closer so I could see you, but I promise I'll be down to visit soon. Thanks for the blog so we can all keep up with what is going on.
Much love
Shelly
Baby girl is beautiful.....can't wait for her to have a name. We're all praying for you. I don't know how to post a message to your blog.....my techie is busy being a Dad. I've forwarded this to our kids and Melanie.
Blessings to your all. We'll watch your blog for updates. When you need a live voice to chat with, we're always available. Wish we were closer to lend a helping hand and encouragement when you get weary.
I feel like we have another grandbaby...I can't wait to hold her. Love you all.
"A joyful heart is good medicine" (Proverbs 17:22). "
-Marty
Congratulations Nancy and "A" - She is absolutely beautiful - a tiny miracle to treasure! All of you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love to you all - Think Positive :o)
Laura
Dear Anthony,
Marty sent me your message and I went to your blog. What an amazing adventure! Baby Girl is beautiful and looks strong. My prayers will be with Nancy, you and BG while you ride out what's ahead. We know that God is in control and will be with you always. I look forward to being part of the continuing saga.
Best wishes and God Bless!
Mary Lu Moss (Marty's sister)
Welcome BG - I believe she already has been nicknamed before she has a God given name - but that's alright - I know I still call my 26 year old "Baby Girl". You have a precious miracle in your care and God will help you every step of the way. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Love, Dorie
Post a Comment